• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3 word story

Started by flame1396, June 13, 2007, 04:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASCAR_Guy

Once upon a time I vomited on a goldfish which belonged to my sister Natalie's imaginary friend.  The imaginary goldfish said, "Stop or eat fried squid."  Why can we not get along?  The reason we don't get along is because a car crashed into my parents fishbowl.

In fact, they wanted it to squash the gorilla, but instead it squashed them into positions they never dreamed of being ever able to get out again. Next, the gorilla attacked the fishbowl using a large stick, that was covered with fireants. Which set the poor little fishies tails on fire, however the water put the fire out, as though it never existed.

Are we all so blind that we cannot see who is to really punish the?  The observing aliens that come from mars with vengeance.  Because the mars people was soooooooooo pissed. The people here on Earth hate the people over yonder at that place because?  Their farts are toxic to humans.  Naturally, of course they didn't intend to poison people, however when they fart all know they are about to go nuclear.  So this means the moral of this long winded  - but also very mind-boggling - story is that we all want exemption from monkeys that do our taxes because the high taxes actually affect the bottom line and gross profits of economic enterprises.  With more money we can hire more intelligent nuts.  With more nuts, we will never have any problems with human starvation.

So wrapping up, we can say that the implications of the bloody war between worlds has had no tangible retardation regarding Keynesian economic theory. Then Michael slapped all of us with a notion that God didn't ever imagine to think of, because at the time no tea was to obtain from the planet that the ancients built for the ridiculour purpose that eventually was lost in that fateful night long ago. However we're entering the tertiary acceleration phase and what else could go wrong is unknown due to external factors. Hence, we ought to find the lost city of Atlantis, as the famous dancing slugs make us all go crazy enough to want to excrete a slippery element composed of grease.

But now we want to find a happy ending to our miserable occupations. Unfortunately the cheesecake monster attained escape velocity and so it launched emergency beacons that summoned backup cheesecake monster armies to retaliate, however they got whipped. Paris Hilton lost what little mind she never had by declaring hostilities against said armies in the instant of pure rage following her time in LA County jail.

Pooooor Paris, nobody cared though because she's a non sc4 player. Meanwhile, the other inmates at LA County went extrasolar (outside the solar system) but got cold, so they burned Paris's grand cell to the ground. Her charismatic ectoplasm's effect on the quantum doohicky array had no effect.

The Gamma-ray transmogrifier transmogrified someone into an iradiated transmogrification that then started psychological corroborations  attributed to repressed memories of Paris Hilton's well-deserved jail term that was shortened due to an idiot judge who liked nothing but to watch poor Paris sit back and sing some lexicalogically superfluous with toooooo many verses about how to paint her ugly mug shot.

Then Jake Green pulled out his radioactivity detector and threw it at the very ugly cheesemonger's sister. Later that night I sat awake wondering about this nonsensical time in Stropon when I drank a whole bottle of delectable fortified of pure german chocalate flovered bubblegum which tasted good...

I couldn't believe

Jeronij hadn't stripped

:P
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Russell

tooheys

all the ladies

(NASCAR Guy: you drew the short straw, time to update the story)

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

RippleJet

the pale colour

Quote from: tooheys on July 29, 2007, 01:23:22 AM
(NASCAR Guy: you drew the short straw, time to update the story)
Fixed ;)

tooheys

We could get ourselves all banned if we take this too far ::)

of his tight

jmyers2043

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

tooheys

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

tooheys

mightygoose

a bloodpack. elsewhere
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Pat

tooheys

TheTeaCat

Intellectual heavyweight charging
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

tooheys

jmyers2043

of unsuspecting cheesmonsters
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.