• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3 word story

Started by flame1396, June 13, 2007, 04:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

HandsOn

the pit's rim

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

Pat

Once upon a time I vomited on a goldfish which belonged to my sister Natalie's imaginary friend.  The imaginary goldfish said, "Stop or eat fried squid."  Why can we not get along?  The reason we don't get along is because a car crashed into my parent's fishbowl.

In fact, they wanted it to squash the gorilla, but instead it squashed them into positions they never dreamed of being ever able to get out again. Next, the gorilla attacked the fishbowl using a large stick, that was covered with fireants. Which set the poor little fishies tails on fire, however the water put the fire out, as though it never existed.

Are we all so blind that we cannot see who is to really punish the?  The observing aliens that come from mars with vengeance.  Because the mars people was soooooooooo pissed. The people here on Earth hate the people over yonder at that place because?  Their farts are toxic to humans.  Naturally, of course they didn't intend to poison people, however when they fart all know they are about to go nuclear.  So this means the moral of this long winded  - but also very mind-boggling - story is that we all want exemption from monkeys that do our taxes because the high taxes actually affect the bottom line and gross profits of economic enterprises.  With more money we can hire more intelligent nuts.  With more nuts, we will never have any problems with human starvation.

So wrapping up, we can say that the implications of the bloody war between worlds has had no tangible retardation regarding Keynesian economic theory. Then Michael slapped all of us with a notion that God didn't ever imagine to think of, because at the time no tea was to obtain from the planet that the ancients built for the ridiculour purpose that eventually was lost in that fateful night long ago. However we're entering the tertiary acceleration phase and what else could go wrong is unknown due to external factors. Hence, we ought to find the lost city of Atlantis, as the famous dancing slugs make us all go crazy enough to want to excrete a slippery element composed of grease.

But now we want to find a happy ending to our miserable occupations. Unfortunately the cheesecake monster attained escape velocity and so it launched emergency beacons that summoned backup cheesecake monster armies to retaliate, however they got whipped. Paris Hilton lost what little mind she never had by declaring hostilities against said armies in the instant of pure rage following her time in LA County jail.

Pooooor Paris, nobody cared though because she's a non sc4 player. Meanwhile, the other inmates at LA County went extrasolar (outside the solar system) but got cold, so they burned Paris's grand cell to the ground. Her charismatic ectoplasm's effect on the quantum doohicky array had no effect.

The Gamma-ray transmogrifier transmogrified someone into an iradiated transmogrification that then started psychological corroborations  attributed to repressed memories of Paris Hilton's well-deserved jail term that was shortened due to an idiot judge who liked nothing but to watch poor Paris sit back and sing some lexicalogically superfluous with toooooo many verses about how to paint her ugly mug shot.

Then Jake Green pulled out his radioactivity detector and threw it at the very ugly cheesemonger's sister. Later that night I sat awake wondering about this nonsensical time in Stropon when I drank a whole bottle of delectable fortified of pure German chocolate flavored bubblegum which tasted good...

I couldn't believe Jeronij hadn't stripped until now, but all the ladies went hog wild, when they saw the pale colour of his tight fitting tee-shirt. It clung to his masculine body like it was a leech on a bloodpack. Elsewhere we saw Dedgren the mighty Alaskan Intellectual heavyweight charging towards a group of unsuspecting cheesmonsters when he decided to make 3RR with a red, blue and green stream that flowed much like a cascading Niagara.

A Very Embarrassed Johnny Appleseed reached up To Kick Fledder's butt with a steel capped boot, but the boot got stuck up someone's very large chimney flue, which widened the size of Toohey's ummmmm insight into Pat's very irregular mind which causes him to play Sim City 7 when finally someone made a wonderful suggestion into a weapon.

That would cause underdog, Spiderman, and Batman to switch places with BSC, who dressed up with their underpants inside out, so that they was nuttier than squirrels high on crack and low on cash that BLaM spent frivolously on secondhand bats from SC4's main website which BLaM turned into beautiful, attractive, useful lots.

So why is it that Wisconsin is green on Tuesdays while a naked woman is jumping into a pool full of Jell-O? Did you know Sim Cities history? Well it's a long time ago when god mode was created which gave ordinary gamers abilities beyond the Mayor mode. To have fun where no fun loving kids were hanging out by the post office. But eventually one caused the big bang theory to happen in downtown right before the almighty Cheeziz has summoned cheesecake monsters creating big singularly quarrels about the super tall skyscrapers that was big. These super tall skyscrapers were falling into the subway and collapsing the moose which happened to cross exactly the four laned rural highway. However the NAM road Modd was not up to standards so the official city journal statistics threw a meteor into the way and it struck the house of the forgotten batters destroying all the archived models before the year 1987. Furious, 1987 BATters decided to get ahold of somefFree passes to Walt Disney World! Where Mickey still had a secret and it's bad; he still wets his pants and drinks out of a trash can sized martini glass.

The BATters discovered that huge grater over at the Cheese Grater Shrine (blessed by Jesus) was 100% pure teflon, essential for non-stick cooking of Holy cheese from inside North Dakota. They used it liberally on coyotes give roadrunners advance notice of bombs that may be hidden under the only palm tree in all the sub siberian highlands on planet mars However, President Bush refused to take Russia's attack seriously So the military...  BATted a weapon which looked like something that came from Florida.

Which a man shot by stalin found in a tea chest, slightly rusted due to the Overweight Monkeys The planet of SimMars. Guess what I found today: A 500 pound beast of a quite perplexing nature that looked like it ate something heavy. The beast was sitting near a river, it had eaten all the reeds, exposing a nuclear bomb which was undetonated?  So a profesional alligator wrestler, licensed from in Austrlia tried to say "Crickey! 

But instead said bee, boo, bop!  He was sued with a large 1,000,000,000 fine and threatened with the Knife he found under a giant Teflon cheese grater.  But Malaqat conjured the high courts.  However, nobody cared that a crazy Croc Hunter had Decided to try shooting twelve adorable naked mole rats which were busy doing some nasty Community Service for heinous hate crimes.

The rats said that they would play SimCity until the cows came To clean the red light district's.  So that some drunk hookers named Fjskdl, Eruigfrio, and Malcolm Achbar Mustafa were able to get double pay That Was Good for buying illegal underground ping-pong leagues jumbo sized explosive ten pound balls.  They were crushed into orange Julius by a gigantic hungry weiner dog that was over Taking Sexy Back by the Stripclub. 

Then the local paint stripper decided to get to Patches Paint for ne stocking fillers.  When David Degren went to Nebraska and got hit With a large cob of corn he decided to Curse at BarbyW.  Who slapped him with a flounder which was dead.  She than picked a new ipod mini that was Previously owned by by them monkey.  Unfortunately for her, David had a lazer gun pointed directly at the new iPod which was crawling up his thigh bone and then went all the way into his new shoulder pads that glowed in the dark.  While that happened she fell out of a(n) tub of pudding, with the juice of orange and said three words:  "What the **ll"?

Which really meant there was no iPod at all and that she had to pee in an outhouse.  The outhouse was then set on, on top of the big long pit that leads to the center square in town.  The townspeople all threw up over the pit's rim__________________ 

that was green,

OK that is the story upto date with my entry at the bottom there,  Please people for the love and easy of the game if you flip the page please bring the story over to your post, thank you Patrick.................................

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

xxdita

(Hoping to God I never flip the page)

and smelled like

rickmastfan67

-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

xxdita

Pat

greeen funkie smelly

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dragonshardz

Pat

xxdita

rooker1

sandwhich with pickles
Call me Robin, please.

xxdita

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

HandsOn

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

rickmastfan67

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

xxdita

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

rickmastfan67

xxdita