• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

= WELCOME TO PAGE 13 =
Well, I've been going around this MD for the last 2 hours, reading, watching the pictures over and over, reading again, drooling all over :D

Sorry, I'll be back in a minute, gotta have to clean up all this mess...

... and the only thing I can say is WOW. You make me feel going to the LotEditor and try to imitate you, wonderfull job you've done, and I, I will also follow that David's thread about ploppable water, and hopefully other ploppable stuff ;) Any chance for some ploppable grizzlies fishing on rapids? ;D

2nd EDIT: Looks like this was my 400th post. What nice thread to aknowledge this achievement. :thumbsup:

Badsim

Quote from: Rayden on March 10, 2007, 05:45:19 AM

Any chance for some ploppable grizzlies fishing on rapids? ;D

Well , wait a few seconds .... oh yeah ; here it is , Rayden , here it is . ;D

(It's a Simgoober's  prop ...)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

NikNik

NIk-Nik in French.....  :shocked2:.... &blush....well lets just say my three kids have to come from somewhere  ?=mad)=

You're BAD.

Anyhow. Great update. Great explaination of the fantastic stuff you do.
The logs and trailer lot is amazing  :o It's no hinder that it can only be used once, it just makes it more unique I guess.

Have a great weekend.

Nik-Nik

thundercrack83

I love the ploppable grizzly bear, Badsim! Great job! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Fred_Ginger

Badsim, I'm so ashamed that I haven't been to your MD for a while.  My Bad!  And look at what I've missed!  I just love the Alpinish like meadows and the beautiful farm, also thank you for sharing your trials with the different terrain mods... &apls &apls &apls
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Heinz

you have an overwhelming attention and eye to the details you put! will be watching in awe  &apls

mattb325

These are very beautiful pictures badsim. I really love the attention to detail and I thank you for sharing your creations with us through the lot editor pictures.

I love the Italia terrain mod you have chosen.
Here in Australia, we are in the grip of the most terrible drought on record, so I use the Olympic terrain mod (precisely because it so green) as a way of escaping the drought when I play SIM city.

emilin

Hehe, ploppable bears.  :D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Hi everybody ,

I'm back in AntiGone downtown for one of the last (maybe the last) update before September ... ()sad()
At this occasion , I thought it could be a good idea ( for those are still wondering how I do to manage this ...) to show a preview of this update to come .

First step , the choice of BATs I'll use . There ; Millenium Dome by Yoder 7652 , World Financial Center 2 by XDesign-Team (near World Financial Center 1) , and a BAT I've downloaded several years ago on a German site .: Victoria Gebaüde . I have tried to find it again but I failed , I think it's one of those aren't available any more .(If a German member want to try ...? ). There's an inconvenience with this Lot ; no props can be added on the white area which is included in the 3D model ...but this model is so good that I can't renounce to use it .

Next step is achieved too ; the exact position of each building is defined on each Lot , all existing props have been deleted and base textures have been changed ...

Now , I've just to spend a few hours with LotEditor to add props to these Lots ... so far , the Millenium Dome is the most advanced .

I will work on two other Lots ; one along railways and on Marrast Avenue Overpass for railways .

See you for the result in a few days ... ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Cali

all i can say is....wow :o
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

emilin

Yup. Wow! :thumbsup:

Really interesting to be able to follow the procedure. I don't think I will ever have the paitence to customize lots the way you do, but I'm still learning tons of useful stuff every time I go to look at AntiGone.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Rayden

Nice preview. Looking forward for the real thing. It must be something spectacular as you're going to be away for quite long time ;)
About that missing Victoria building, you can find it at the STEX in Victoria Versicherungen Dusseldorf and I also found this one at a German site NDEX DuSelle Tower von DragonAnime

Heinz

last until september?  :'( :'( why?

thundercrack83

Sorry to hear that you're going to be gone until September. Your work has been an inspiration, and I'll be awaiting your return, my friend!

kwakelaar

A truely beautiful update with your farm "in the middle of nowhere", and sorry to hear that you will leave us for such a long period %confuso

Giligone

Sad to hear you are leaving us... at least for a while. But amazing work once again. You've given us lots to gawk at while you are... wherever you are going, haha. Looking forward to the 2nd part of this update.  ;D

P.S. Where are you going?

Badsim

Hi ,

Giligone: I didn't win to the french lottery this winter , so I just go ... to work . ;D . Anyway , I will have time for take part to SC4Devotion 's life . ;)

Rayden: Well , you're right , thanks to have corrected me ; I was so sure that I didn't search for it on the STEX ...

Work in progress ...
Marrast Avenue Overpass has been enlarged with success , I just have to correct  the wall prop position ... and as I created a sidewalk  on it , I'll need other Lots to extend them on the sides .

And a demonstration about how trees are the most significant change to improve a Lot ... I'll never thank enough jeronij for these trees . $%Grinno$%
Stupid me , I've just discovered at this occasion that Ploppable Mossy Rocks are available as props : I will have to work again on the stream Kit . $%Grinno$%

To the next . ;)

Cali

nice update...thank you :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

pvarcoe

I just love watching Badsim modify lots.
Truly an artist at work!

Giligone

haha. Yea... I'm working these days too. It's not that much fun. :thumbsdown:  But your work is !  ;D Those modifications you've made are excellent. The new millennium dome is particularly well done. I agree, its a wonder what a few trees can do!