• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

rickmastfan67

-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

Palpatine001

I sense something great is about to be released up on us  :o

(Last time I said that statement somebody was at the receiving end of my fleet in Empire at War)
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

Toichus Maximus

heheheh, great game. I use a Mod that adds so many awesome units, it's ridiculous. I love playing as the empire and using the Sovereign ^^

Back on topic, can't wait for the pics!

cammo2003

Quote from: burgsabre87 on December 06, 2007, 04:12:10 PM
[Stewie Griffin]  Wow - even I found that to be in bad taste. [/Stewie Griffin]   :P

Sorry folks, I didn't mean anything offensive by that. I just saw the wordplay and couldn't resist. I shall slam my hand in the door in future for thinking stuff like that. &ops

dragonshardz

no, no, it's ok, it was just a very bad pun.

schm0

Will the MIS be compatible with regular highways, or only the RHW?
schm0

Tarkus

The long-awaited pic . . . this here is a big teaser for RHW v20 and its new features.

Yes, that's Elevated Heavy Rail (with ArkenbergeJoe's new models) going over an MIS ramp. ;)

schm0, to answer your question, right now it will be RHW only, though when Shadow Assassin's UHW mod (which revamps the Maxis Highways) is completed, MIS interfaces will be added.

And cammo, don't feel bad about the pun--I rather enjoyed it. :) 

Back with more later . . .

-Alex (Tarkus)

JGCarter

bat

Nice teaser there! Looking forward to the release...

BigSlark

Alex,

Amazing work! I'm glad to see that truly strange intersections that someone had the brilliant idea of building in the middle of a railroad right-of-way are now possible.

:thumbsup:

I wonder what else you've got "in the bag?"

Cheers,
Kevin

niaba

I just creamed my pants. Can't wait. Thanks for all your effort.

ejeff2007

I'm not as excited as the previous poster  :D  but I am looking forward to seeing the latest updates to the RHW when they are available.  I feel like this is the last piece of the puzzle in terms of my full enjoyment of SC4RH as a city simulation game.

Starmanw402007

Thanks for the update guys, been waiting for this. It's a good way to begin my birthday today lol. Also, I'm 29 Again,  :D $%Grinno$%.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

debutterfly

Great work as always. Always looking forward to seeing more pics. Again, I like perfect.

Toichus Maximus

dragonshardz

Pat

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm drooling here now even more soo since i started to use RHW!!!  BTW Alex great stuff!!! Is there also with V20 a better transition with the road and RHW???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

QuoteI feel like this is the last piece of the puzzle in terms of my full enjoyment of SC4RH as a city simulation game.

Appropriate, considering we use puzzle pieces to get the network started.  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!