• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Additions to RTMT

Started by z, September 08, 2008, 08:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z

Quote from: richboyz on May 13, 2011, 04:17:09 AM
BTW i just modified your MTRT__Road_Sub_Bus_Cross into MTRT_Oneway_Road_Sub_Bus_Cross for my 1Billion Inhabitant Project. Everything work the same as ori. TQ

RTMT already has a full set of stations for standard one-way roads.  What exactly did you do?

joshua43214

Quote from: z on May 13, 2011, 02:08:00 AM
Due to the great demand for RTMT NWM stations, they are being moved forward into the coming release, which is being renumbered as RTMT v3.70.  The release that was formerly going to be RTMT v3.70 is being renumbered as RTMT v4.0.

If you are in need of a beta tester for these, I would be happy to do this. I just started a new tile, and nwm bus and subway stops would be really nice.

PM me if you are interested.

Josh

catty

Quote from: joshua43214 on August 24, 2011, 09:15:12 PM
If you are in need of a beta tester for these, I would be happy to do this. I just started a new tile, and nwm bus and subway stops would be really nice.

PM me if you are interested.

Josh

Hi Josh

We aren't at the testing stage as yet, currently we are looking for

Quote from: z on June 22, 2011, 08:31:17 PM
As you may have read elsewhere, the RTMT Team is going to be including RTMT stations for all the NWM networks in the next RTMT release.  Due to the number of NWM networks (including those in the next release) and the various features of RTMT stations, this means adding hundreds of new stations to RTMT.  (The current total number of RTMT stations is 53.)  For this reason, we need people to join the RTMT Team and help us build these stations.

People who are interested in helping us should have at least basic familiarity with the Reader and the Lot Editor.  Some familiarity with SC4Tool would also be helpful, but isn't necessary.  A full tutorial for building these stations is being completed, so all the steps will be laid out clearly.

One of the most important qualifications for joining the RTMT Team is to be able to put in at least several hours per week on this project, on average.  RL always takes precedence, of course.  But it is important that if you want to join the RTMT Team, you are willing to put in a reasonable amount of time on the project.

If this sounds like something you want to do, then please send me a PM with a little information about your background.  Thanks! :)

We will keep you in mind once we start testing, but its a serious commitment, testing involves checking every station and all the transit paths and pedestrians that uses that station and then repeating all the tests when the next beta comes out and the next beta and so on ... written reports are essential and expected part of each test that you do, if that's something you or anyone else who reads this would enjoy doing then please let us know by PM.

:thumbsup:

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

An_dz

Well I read some pages and haven't found any infos about what I want to suggest.

First I want to say that RTMT is really cool and have great options. Anyway there's one thing that annoy me: The stations props.

They can be fixed to always use one prop, or have lot of props and the game randomly choose one. This is the best way to have different options of stations. Here's where my suggestion/request comes: Ask in the installer which station type the user wants (shmails, Antonies TSC, SimFox, etc). And use the TAB feature, like the other NAM components. So you can cycle between the stations options.

Well, I have no idea if this is possible with RTMT, sorry if no.

First post!

z

It is already possible to do what you want, although on a manual basis.  Please see the Readme file from RTMT v3.50 for full details.  A fully automated prop configuration manager is planned for a future release of RTMT.