• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Urban construction diary(Update _ 2011/03/28)

Started by Bill_Chen, October 02, 2010, 10:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill_Chen

Fully suffers map which devastates

This is  Combination metropolis ,  This metropolis is becomes by 4 district combinations part1 to part4.  It will combine an ultra huge picture and the end. 

Interesting of it? just Continues to pay attention to my MD and  leave your comments please.

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

HotChocolate

kwakelaar

It is looking very nice and like it will be a MD with its own atmosphere. Good luck with your first publication here on SC4D. :thumbsup:

tigerdmf

&apls ;D嗯,很好很不错····期待更新中....

Please always leave a translation, this is afterall an English site. ;) Robin - Global Modeator.

jjbao

Pat

welcome to the wonderful world of MD'ing, i do like what Ive seen so far and cant wait to see how the city progresses... What really caught my attention is the Underbridge Fire Station area looks good there

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

God damn ! That is an excellent start for a MD ! I really enjoyed this first update, everything seems to be very well done ! I'm looking forward for sure !

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

marsh

ditto with the above ^^^ It looks great!  ;D

,marsh  :thumbsup:

ecoba

I have to echo what Arthur says about your MD. It is very well executed and very beautiful ! :)

Ethan

Bill_Chen

thanks for you guys supporting . i have been working so hard on my job for a whole day.   i cant wait to show  my  pictures with you guys .

my energy to forward ahead comes from your supporting.  please leave your comments after you watch. 

here is my work for today. hope you guys like this. 

1:  making the Streamside green space part 1

2:  making the Streamside green space part 2

3:  landmarks recreation ,  recreate oringinal buildings depend on my personality.  part1 and part 2

4:  recreated landmarks 

5:  River bank afforestation project part1

6:  River bank afforestation project part2

7:  Test the developing status and the stuation of the traffic

8:  The amount of population is 26770 after test

9: Business area, the control center could contain up to one million

10: Build up parks part1

11: Build up parks part2

12  Combination of swimming pools

13: i like to play photoshop very much.  you can check it out from any place that i show . ;D

The above is the first upcreate.  dont forget your comment and hope you guys like it. :P

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

jmdude1

great update! i really enjoy the details in your city even before its developed. i like your transport planning as well.

im wondering, since you have added the taipei 101 tower, will you be growing this area into a high density area? and, do you plan on adding ground light rail (GLR) or elevated rail? i would like to see how you would add that to your city.

anyways, im looking forward to more great updates! your work gives me feeling to play the game again. please keep up the great work.

peter007

great MD you certainly make a good start.  :thumbsup:

greetz peter007

rooker1

First let me welcome you, Bill_Chen to the MD section!
Awesome first page! &apls
I too like the way you have done the transportation layout first and added in some parks even before you ran the game.  This would be a great way to better control what wealth level grows right from the start in certain areas.
I look forward to seeing more.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

canyonjumper

Wow! This looks awesome Bill! I really enjoy looking at your pics and I really hope this doesn't disappear overnight like some MD's ;D

Your friend,
                               Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Pat

Hey Bill_Chen looking real great here wow!!! I love the relot on the Landmark there simply amazing and also the water area /coastal line sweet!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nedalezz

What a great start to what looks to be a fantastic MD here :)

Your work with photoshop is great, but it merely enhances what is already a great eye for citybuilding!

Cidwm