• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support

Started by Swordmaster, June 14, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mero90

QuoteYeah, L1 viaducts of course. What did you think? Not in the current NAM of course; probably not even in the following NAM. But definitely in the dev stage. . . I need to add hundreds (100s) of models, exemplars, paths for it to be in the game. Only for then to add the overrides of course, which counts up to a good many hour of work. But eventually, you'll get them. We might even add a ramp Waaaah, good jokes willy!! :laugh:

Yeah!!  &apls :bnn: :bnn: I really like that! I use only L1 level for road overpasses.  ;D

Indiana Joe

Call it a can opener-bridge if you want but the clearance of those viaducts is still 6.5 meters or over 20 feet--plenty of room for the average overpass.  As far off as they are, good to see more of them Willy.  Can't wait for that ramp!

Simcoug

Quote from: Indiana Joe on February 15, 2016, 12:47:16 PM
Call it a can opener-bridge if you want but the clearance of those viaducts is still 6.5 meters or over 20 feet--plenty of room for the average overpass.  As far off as they are, good to see more of them Willy.  Can't wait for that ramp!

True, but those 3m tall sims probably dive extra tall trucks  :P

gn_leugim

Quote from: Simcoug on February 15, 2016, 03:22:07 PM
Quote from: Indiana Joe on February 15, 2016, 12:47:16 PM

True, but those 3m tall sims probably dive extra tall trucks  :P

laugh hard on that can opener brigde reference :D well, i don't know why would they dive a truck in the first place, but I guess you are right :P

Willy, as usual, great updates. I think I use more rails now, thanks to your work, so  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

Thanks folks. I'm currently allowing my two favorite networks to interact. . .

I expect that there will still be silent (or not so silent) skeptics watching the continued draggablization of static puzzle pieces. Well, try building this overpass using PPs only:

Not so easy, huh?!

Well, this has just become very easy.

RealStability™:

That's right folks, you don't even need to click around to get these in place. And at 1,800 lines as we speak, this isn't even very code-intensive.

Cheers
Willy

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

vester

matias93

I loved the double-width pillars that appear between the tracks. Definitely this redefines what 'stability' means!!

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

cmdp123789

c.p.

Vizoria

Ultra long RRW overpasses over the RHW! Great stuff!

Gugu3

Simcoug

But you have ruined the fun 'random clicking' game that has become SC4  ()sad()
:P

Jmouse

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Swordmaster

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup:

Added the 10S and the C variants, and support for parallel lines:

Pour le GLR, la meme chose:

And as a bonus, the missing FA3 crossing:

Cheers
Willy

vester

...and he keeps going.....  &apls

Not sure about the textures on the pillars and the arches.

Swordmaster

Ron's "iron clad concrete" version, Arne. Not my personal favorite, but I loaded it to check whether the UV values were correct.

Cheers
Willy

cmdp123789

My good god that is looking excellent! Now, this question has nothing to do with that, but I was wondering.. based on the parallel rail lines, will we ever see a 4 track without the spacing in between? kind of a rail avenue I would say.. will we?