• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Casanares & Alba-Laettana

Started by Jerebannus, July 27, 2008, 07:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerebannus

This isn't an udate, strictly speaking, so I won't reply to comments until I post my next update, which will be very soon. But I do have a newspaper for you:

Heblem

Your city overall looks interesting, what i like most is the newspapers, where do you get all the images, lol  $%Grinno$% specially this caught my attention, because that guy of the picture is a Mexican rebel against capitalism...  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcomandante_Marcos

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jerebannus

@Heblem:  ;D you revealded my secret! lol No hay problema de todas maneras.
I'm very skilled when it comes to finding images online, news websites are a great source. Oh and I knew about the existence of Scmte. Marcos, so I just decided to use him because his mask made him perfect to use in my update. Thanks for the comment :)

CLICK TO ENLARGE

CLICK TO ENLARGE

Three years ago, the SCJU created the Uniozone, essentially it is a group of SCJU Member States that have adopted the Unio as their national currency, Casanares was the main proponent of this idea. Recently the Unio banknotes have had a makeover and the Uniozone is to be completely restructured. For more information click HERE

I would like to unveil the new look of AeroCasanares, the country's flag carrier (thanks to seahawkfan for making these) AeroCasanares is also a proud member of the OneAlliance of Airlines

For more information on the OneAlliance click HERE

I apologise for not being able to reply to your posts but I'll do it next time. Thanks to all those who made comments :D

Enjoy  :satisfied:

CabraBuitre

Looks good!  I like the similarity within the individual blocks of buildings!

Check out Abelfarei!

Heblem

Wow as you said, you are soo skilled for looking pictures at web, something that takes ages for me  :D

Really nice mix of cultural style buildings, european, mediterranean and asian, soo wonderful... Sigue adelante!  :thumbsup:

art128

amazing work !! , your city is very wonderful  &apls &apls and also nice plane  :thumbsup: and the billet look good  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Wow very fine city here ;)
The night pic is super and so réalistic. Fine job :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

rooker1

Great looking city.  Love the night lights as well.  The models you have choosen although different styles look good together.  It looks like the city has different time periods, if that makes any sence.  ;)
Anyways, I like it.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Jerebannus

CabraBuitre: Thanks for the comment. I do like to keep blocks of w2w low rise buildings separated from blocks of skyscrapers.
Heblem: Y sigo adelante...mixing different styles gives cities their charm. Thanks for the comment.
art128: Thanks for the comment, I hope you like my next update.
Simpson: Thanks for visiting Albarán city  :satisfied:
rooker1: Spot on mate! that's exactly what I was trying to achieve, a city with a glorious past reflected in its architecture and a promising future. Thanks for the comment :)

This is the western part of central Albarán. It's a posh district called Aparicio and it has an elegant bohemian feel to it. It's home to Albarán's vibrant artist community; its cafes are popular among circles of Albaran's leading academics from its 4 major universities.
Shown below is Pietro Square, it's a maginificent piece of architecture and is surrounded by elegant buildings including the Albarán Basilica, the main seat of the catholic Archbishop of Albarán

Night view

Aparicio is the largest district in central Albarán and it is home to the University of Aparicio, one of the top public universities of Alba-Laettana. It's urban campus can support up to 14,000 students.

Night mosaic

Here's another shot of Pietro Square and Albaran's Basilica:

Night shot

Here's the latest crisis to hit Casanares.

Schulmanator

Great new stuff. You reflect quality in your city construction as well as your newspaper. Fine work. &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

rooker1

Jerebannus,

Fantastic update, great pictures and super job on the mosaics.
I hope we can see alot more updates like this one.

Robin  :)
Call me Robin, please.

Jerebannus

Replies:
Schulmanator: Great to have you commenting on my MD, thanks very much :D, hope to see you around soon!
Rooker: Thanks for moving my MD back to this section mate, I really appreciate it. Also thanks for your comment, I hope you like this next update:

Night view

Close up mosaic

Night view:

Sciurus

Your city's very beautiful! I just can congratulate you! &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

rooker1

Yes I do like the update, especially the night mosaics.  Great job and good to see you off to a great restart.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Jerebannus

Replies:

Sciurus54:Thanks for the comment my friend  ;D
Robin: I'm glad you liked the update, I too hope to continue with this MD for as long as I can, it's a fun hobby :)  thanks for the comment..

-----------------

This isn't and update strictly speaking but it's a little newspaper I made a few days ago.

Jerebannus

Here's the next update, a little article from Lonely Planet Magazine:

Jerebannus

Here's a bit of my latest work, i've been working flat out these past couple of days and here's the result:

Name:Complejo de Güijasalbas (Guijasalbas Complex)
Use:Second official residence of the President of the Republic.
Location: Santa Eufrasia, Legislative capital of the Republic.

I know there are a few glitches, I'll be fixing those, also I've been trying out new photoshop techniques and I like the result, what do you guys think? I'm also thinking about changing the sidewalk mod, I'm getting irritated by it!

Sciurus

Your city is just beautiful!! I don't how you do that, but you're an artist on SC4! That's sure!
And what a work on LE! :o :o
One question:

Please ;)
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

trully fantastic work on the LE my friend, and sorry for no posting here more often, I have no excuse....
Well, It's incredible how you manage to have this ambiance !  &apls
Also your newspapers are always exceptional my friend.

Keep it up, and can't wait the next update (I'll post fore sure !)

Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog