• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

leinadortzack

from Leina Dortzack:

I registered also but I cannot access the LEX.

MandelSoft

It seems that the LEX is down. Suddenly I can't login anymore. Is this problem known to the staff?
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

mike3775

jmyers2043

Quote from: leinadortzack on March 04, 2012, 05:37:35 AM
from Leina Dortzack:

I registered also but I cannot access the LEX.

Hello Leina. I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

jordan3878

I have not received an email for activation.

jmyers2043

Hello Jordan

Quote from: jordan3878 on March 07, 2012, 03:32:05 AM
I have not received an email for activation.

I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

RandallMay28

I received the activation email and I Registered my acct. but I cannot login to the LEX. Does it take awhile for it to register on your end or am I doing something wrong. Username RandallMay28 ()what()

jmyers2043

Quote from: RandallMay28 on March 10, 2012, 08:51:49 AM
I received the activation email and I Registered my acct. but I cannot login to the LEX. Does it take awhile for it to register on your end or am I doing something wrong. Username RandallMay28 ()what()

Hello

Welcome to SC4Devotion. You may have registered for the SC4Devotion forums but there is no profile for RandallMay28 on the LEX. SC4Devotion and the LEX are the same but different. You have to register for the LEX too.

Good Luck

- Jim

RandallMay28

Thank you Jim. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier.   :thumbsup:

Kuja

Hello there,

I was just looking at the email sent by the Lex when I registered, and I realised why several issues are caused with activating their accounts.

When it asks you to click on the link, not all of it is considered a hyperlink; therefore you cannot activate your account properly. The part in Red is what is not considered to be part of the link, yet without it, you cannot activate your account.

To fix this manually, you simply need to copy and paste the link yourself - all of it as it says here:

QuoteYou must click on this link ... http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_userreg.php?userACT=Lord Ravenclaw&cACT=0905a74d4251fc1b2ec794738a81f324 to activate your account.

If you only click on the part of the link which is considered a hyperlink, and your username has a space in it or something to that extent, you will not be able to activate it. I was having the same problem until I actually went back and read the message over, which sorted my troubles.

Anyhow, I wasn't sure if anyone had already picked up on this, if so, then disregard my message :P

jmyers2043

Thanks, Raven. I can't remember what I did nor the steps when I registered as it was so long ago   :D   

Kuja

DarthZarad

It tells me wrong data entered.  I have logged in before.   My browser even shows having the password remembered.    How do I recover or reset PW?  Thanks in advance

jmyers2043

Hello Darrel

Quote from: DarthZarad on March 14, 2012, 01:47:38 PM
It tells me wrong data entered.  I have logged in before.   My browser even shows having the password remembered.    How do I recover or reset PW?  Thanks in advance

I sent you a PM

- Jim

Legobuilder123

Hello, I seem I cannot access the LEX with my password %confuso. Can somebody help me? I would be greatly appreciated with your assistance. ; :)
-Legobuilder123

E-Mail: fcayabyab96@yahoo.com

jmyers2043

Quote from: Legobuilder123 on March 16, 2012, 09:56:31 PM
Hello, I seem I cannot access the LEX with my password %confuso. Can somebody help me? I would be greatly appreciated with your assistance. ; :)
-Legobuilder123

E-Mail: fcayabyab96@yahoo.com

Which profile do you wish to keep? Legofan123 or crypton? Reply here at your convenience. I'll help with the one and delete the other.

Legobuilder123

Legobuilder123, you can delete the other profile.

poshbakerloo

Hi, I can't seem to log into LEX. I could before but now it says my password is wrong. i can't actually remember what it was as I had it saved for a long time. poshbakerloo is my username alex.truswell@btinternet.com is my email. Thanks.

jmyers2043