• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The 'Speak Only In Questions' Thread

Started by Ryan B., February 09, 2007, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

I'm sat at a computer all day, do you really think that I'm up with the slang?
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

tooheys

What the hell are you all talking about??  ;D

JoeST

TheTeaCat

he talking about selling a monkey for a monkey. but i think a monkey for a monkey is too little and besides don't you think schulmanator would be upset to hear you are selling monkeys in the first place?

( a monkey = 500 notes for those of you stuck at your pc all day  :D :D)
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

id tend to think he might go banana's to hear about his monkey's being sold but then again aint it a profit if one monkey equals 500 notes or is that a bad thing?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

But I thought the price of a monkey was two monkeys. Does that mean someone has been monkeying around with me?
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Pat

naw i dont think soo Derry i think it was that fall into the ditch that did you in or did it make you dirty instead?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sc4luv2

[

TheTeaCat

Quote from: patfirefghtr on September 04, 2007, 01:00:10 PM
naw i dont think soo Derry i think it was that fall into the ditch that did you in or did it make you dirty instead?
:D :D :D ?=mad)=

Well as you can see I picked myself up again didn't I?

jmyers2043

Tell me what 2+2 is   

Is that an interrogative sentence or an imperative sentence?

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

screamingman12

"...the streetcar, the carriage of the people, was opposed; but that which is for the greatest good of the greatest number will always conquer in the end..." -Rapid Transit in Cities, Thomas Curtis Clarke, 1892

tooheys

An interrogative sentence asks a question while an imperative sentence gives an instruction, I think that is right, am I correct, then again, does anybody care?

JoeST

does anybody know what emotion he wants?

BigSlark

Ryan B.

I'm really not sure, eh?

Now, then - a friend of mine drunk-dialed me this evening, and put forth the following question to me:  (EDITED FOR CONTENT)

Does a bear excrete (< s***) in the woods?

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

threestooges

To respond to burgsabre and the bear: Are you going to try to stop him if he does?

Ryan B.

Would you want to try to stop a bear from answering the call of nature?

JoeST

if it is proven that they do but on another occasion nobody is there to see the bear doing it, does it actually happen?

Emperor Stormont

Why are we questioning the toliet habits of a bear?

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008