• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The 'Speak Only In Questions' Thread

Started by Ryan B., February 09, 2007, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

freedo50

Don't they oppress the poor though?

jmyers2043

Am I depressed at thought of being suppressed by those who oppress?

Ryan B.

Am I the right person to answer that question?

tooheys

I don't know, are you oppressed by by being suppressed, or are you just plainly depressed??

TheTeaCat

Yes. But if you take the logical and philosophical implications of an irrational statement and put them into theoretical use, what is the fundamental purpose of it all?
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

omg derry i have no clue im totaly lost on that, can someone please tell me?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

Pat, to help us work out what that all means, do you think we may need a cup of tea??

Patriots1228

is ice tea better than tea, or are they the same?

TheTeaCat

No Hot tea is better than Ice tea. Don't you agree?
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

jmyers2043

Does he have an agreeable temperament?

Patriots1228

was jim myers really the 5th member of devotion, or is he just making that up?  :P

TheTeaCat

Had you all fooled there for a moment didn't I?

jmyers2043

TheTeaCat

well you thought about it for a second didn't you?

jmyers2043

Is a second equal to the duration of 9,192,631,770 cycles of radiation in a transition?

XiahouDun

Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Patriots1228

what exactly is this smiley ( ??? ) doing?

Pat

Hmmm i wonder as well what in the world Jim was talking about, any one else confussed???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

Quote from: jmyers2043 on August 24, 2007, 05:06:11 PM
Is a second equal to the duration of 9,192,631,770 cycles of radiation in a transition?

A: Under the International System of Units, the second is currently defined as the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium-133 atom.[1] This definition refers to a caesium atom at rest at a temperature of 0 K (absolute zero). The ground state is defined at zero magnetic field.[1] The second thus defined is equivalent to the ephemeris second.

So the answer to Pat's and JMeyers question is Yes. isn't it?