• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GRV II-Challenge No 4

Started by mrbisonm, May 01, 2009, 01:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

No problem zz

I have posted my demand as a Separatist to Jmouse's challenge 4 thread. Maybe it can be served as a sample for you all. Have fun.

Fred

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7732.0

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

frostwolf

So, am I JJ's seperatists or zz's seperatists? I kind of figured the unofficials were playing each other. Do I have that right?

mrbisonm

Quote from: frostwolf on May 02, 2009, 10:24:47 PM
So, am I JJ's seperatists or zz's seperatists? I kind of figured the unofficials were playing each other. Do I have that right?

You are zz's separatist, before he was there before JJ. We will find someone for JJ later on.

I had a look at some posts and demands/orders already given this morning and, hey.....I think a lot of you are having fun, right?...lol. Anyway, I know that Lynn is having fun reading them.

Fred

Pat

Hey Fred so that means Cabrabuitre would be my victim?? So I would have to give him marching orders before Tuesday???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mrbisonm

Quote from: Pat on May 03, 2009, 08:33:38 AM
Hey Fred so that means Cabrabuitre would be my victim?? So I would have to give him marching orders before Tuesday???

Theoretically yes, but wait until tonight (sunday, NYtime) at about 10pm. If Cabrabuitre and three others (jjune4991, kitsune, Sheep49)    have not posted anything, then the list might change and you'll get metarvo (the next one on the list) to push around. ;)

Fred

Pat

*snickers* hehehe OKie DOkies there Fred and I will wait before I pounce any further...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

wouanagaine

JJune hasn't post anything for challenge 3
Should I proceed with Kitsune ?

Edit, in fact Kitsune hasn't post for challenge 3 either, should I proceed with Xiahoudun ( which hasn't start a thread for challenge 4 :( )

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Jmouse

Just to set the record straight, Cabrabuitre has posted his third challenge. It's jjune4991, Kitsune, Sheep49 and quackmofro who have not done so. Tentatively I'm getting ready to bypass Sheep49 and pounce upon The_Hutt who has not yet opened a Challenge 4 thread.

Later...
Joan

mrbisonm

jjune4991 has left us officially, sorry to say this.

IMPORTANT!

Sheep49, Kitsune and Quackmofro are from now on the waiting list. So everyone who had one of them to receive or give orders to will have to go back to the list of page one to find out their new adversary.

Thank you.

Fred

JJ

let me know when you've got someone worked out for me :)

mrbisonm

Quote from: JJ on May 03, 2009, 11:13:45 PM
let me know when you've got someone worked out for me :)

Don't worry JJ, we'll find one for you, there will be someone late to post his/her demand for sure (there's a timelimit without prolongation) and we will give you a couple more days to handle the update.

Fred

metarvo

Is it just me, or is this getting smaller?  &mmm  I still haven't heard from Cabrabuitre, by the way.  What should I do if no orders have been posted by the deadline?

In any case, I'm ready for this challenge, and I'm still enjoying every minute.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

soulchaser

I'm waiting for mightygoose, too.

As you read in the describtion, mrb will take the seperatists' voice, if your opponent doesn't post his orders.

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

mrbisonm

If there is one thing everyone doesn't like, it must be waiting for someone else, right?....lol. &sly

Well, I am glad you enjoy yourself though with the GRV II, that is most important.
Yes , our group is getting smaller, too bad, but several have to many things to do in real life, although I warned everyone in the beginning that we all need at least some time but hey.....it sounded too good to say no to it. ??? Maybe some were loosing interest too, who knows. As long as they are half a dozen or so that stay, it will be quite some fun.
We knew from the beginning that about a third will leave before we meet the middle of this challenge, which will be with challenge 5, and another 10 percent or so after.

If Cabrabuitre and mightygoose and a few others haven't appeared by tommorow midnight NY-time, I will simply change my plans, incorporate JJ and jump over others. They will have to be reincoporated later somehow, too bad for them.  I know this is somewhat frustrating some of us, but that's the way it goes.
I will be leaving for Germany for a couple of days on wednesday and everything has to be in order before I leave and believe me, I will make it sure that it will be so.

You will still have enough time to finish the demands, and if somehow time gets too narrow, you will get a special delay.

Thanks for being patient and understanding.

Fred

soulchaser

mightygoose posted his orders, so there's everything fine with me.

Still having fun   ::)  and Fred: Guten Flug, und grüße die Stadt Karls des Großen!

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

mightygoose

heard nothing from cameron 1991....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

mrbisonm

Quote from: mightygoose on May 05, 2009, 04:42:56 AM
heard nothing from cameron 1991....

There is a change of players, it gave me a chance to fit in JJ in the contest. Thanks.

mightygoose , you will receive orders from JJ (unofficial Player) from now on and still give yours to soulchaser.
JJ will give orders to mightygoose and receive orders from cameron 1991.
cameron 1991 will give orders to JJ, but still receive them from Newsimaddict.

Hope that will work out fine now. All three will have been granted another day of delay if needed.

Thank you and good luck

Fred

newsimaddict

I'm still waiting for The_Hutt for my orders..

mrbisonm

Quote from: newsimaddict on May 05, 2009, 04:42:29 PM
I'm still waiting for The_Hutt for my orders..

I have sent him a pm.

Fred

The_Hutt

Quote from: mrbisonm on May 05, 2009, 05:36:39 PM
I have sent him a pm.

Fred
I've been browsing through his pictures for the last day and half thinking of ideas. I'll post orders for sure later tonight.

- Nick