• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joydivision

Quote from: xxdita on Today at 04:08:34 AM
I have just activated the joydivision account on the LEX. If you have any further problems, please let me know.

The monkey is mine. So i feel like a donkey...
There are the same problems.
Thank you for your patience.

BarbyW

joydivision:I have rest your password and sent it by PM.
If you have any further problems please let us know.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

joydivision

Quote from: BarbyW on February 28, 2010, 01:37:01 PM
joydivision:I have rest your password and sent it by PM.
If you have any further problems please let us know.

:thumbsup:Thank you, all right.

Rodrico Stak

I registered under the username Rodrico Stak.  I received the email but when I clicked on the link it claimed I was already registered, however I could not log in because it claimed I was not activated!  I tried again with a different username; same story.

narkussos

what's wrong?? the gorilla kept showing up when i tried to access the lex...

BarbyW

Rodrico Stak: I have manually activated your account so you should now be able to access the LEX.
narkussos: please check that you are typing in your password correctly. If you are still having problems I can reset your password and send it by PM.

viwa_cs

Hi,

I have made an Account in this Forum after I registered to the LEX. Now I can't access to the LEX - Both Accounts have the same Username viwa_cs and I'm sure, that I have the same Password for both. Can someone help me? Thanks!

BarbyW

viwa_cs: check that you are typing your password correctly as I cannot see a prolem with your account. If you are still having problems and want me to reset your password please let me know.

viwa_cs

Quote from: BarbyW on March 07, 2010, 09:57:38 AM
viwa_cs: check that you are typing your password correctly as I cannot see a prolem with your account. If you are still having problems and want me to reset your password please let me know.

Thanks for your answer, That would be nice, if you can reset the pw, because I can Download, when I just click directly on a link e.g. in a Readme File. But the manual Login just don't work.

BarbyW

viwa_cs: I have reset your password and sent it by PM.

pilotbonsai

Hey there,
my user name is pilotbonsai and I cannot gain access.

BarbyW

pilotbonsai: please make sure you are typingin your username and password exactly as you did when you registered as I cannot see any problem with your account.

freddy.cat

Hello

I tried to register for LEX and have not received the activation code. After waiting a few days, I tried again with different users and passwords.

After reading some forum I have concluded that it was necessary to register before in the forums to register later, with the same username and password, in LEX.

I've had no problem to register, receive the activation code and access the forums, but now I have at least two LEX registered users with the same email account and the registered user name in the forums, so is in LEX but with a different password.

I still do not receive any activation code for LEX, and I still can access the LEX.

Thanks in advance.

BarbyW

tocororo83

Recently unable to log on into the LEX, please contact me via PM with a new password. Thks!

RippleJet

tocororo83, your password has been changed, and I've sent you a PM! ;)

MatroxG400

Please I am trying to get this to work but i keep getting the monkey and i dont understand how this works. My email is 'krummeljacob@yahoo.com'

BarbyW

MatroxG400: your account is activated and seems to have no problems. Make sure you are typing in exactly the same username and password that you used for registering. For example, MatroxG400 is not the same as matroxG400.

le coq

Hi, my problem is here:

I registered... received the comfermation letter... clicked the link .Tried to sign in again... and got me a typing monkey... tried signing in there and it says the information is incorrect. I am sure I typed it exactly as I did when registering..  tried the link in the email a second time.. and it says the account is active.

So, I have tried whith other pseudo: français , goldore, sim 3536... but i have always the same problem.

Thank you if you can help me.