• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

Sgwk372: I have reset your password for the TheGTAGod account and sent a PM .
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Sgwk372

Quote from: BarbyW on June 04, 2009, 11:29:52 PM
Sgwk372: I have reset your password for the TheGTAGod account and sent a PM .

It happens everytime I login with a different browser, any ideas why?

BarbyW

I have no idea at all. I have changed broswers several times and have had no problems logging in.

Xplorer4x4

BarbyW

KIJ and Xplorer4x4: I have reset your passwords and sent PMs.

jstatha

Hey ive registered with the LEX but i cant get in and i never recieved a registration email...

BarbyW

jstatha: I have activated your account.

jstatha

Thunder

Hi

Got the same problem, have registered one week ago but never got an registration mail.

BarbyW

Thunder: I can find no trace of your registration on the LEX. Did you use a different username?

firefighter57

Yeah i have been having this problem.   I get that stupid gorilla!  Firefighter57 would love to get back on the lex if you could!
Thanks

Pat

Hey there firefighter57 you have been on the LEX before correct? remember the LEX is case sensitive so if your user name is FireFighter57 with password Fire1234 it will not be the same as firefighter57 / fire1234...  IF that is not the case at all where you haven't been on the LEX before you will need to register for it so you can get rid of that gorilla....

pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

firefighter57

yeah i've been on it and I made sure all of me letter were the proper case.   I try to re register and i get the damn gorilla again!   It worked great until maybe a month ago and boom now it wont work at all  :'(

Pat

ahh OK when Barby gets in here she will get you set up with a new password it may take awhile so be patient.... Also she will ask you then which account you want... Your original or the newer one you created??? Just to give you a heads up in advance....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

firefighter57: I have reset your password and sent a PM.

firefighter57

Awesome!   :thumbsup: Thanks you both very much!!!!!!    &apls

Pat

your welcome there firefighter57 and have a blast again on the LEX!!! BTW don't be a stranger now to the forums!!!

Thunder

Quote from: BarbyW on June 13, 2009, 10:20:29 AM
Thunder: I can find no trace of your registration on the LEX. Did you use a different username?

The registration name is Thunder and I have registrated about one week ago.
If I try to register now the monkey says: "Username already registered"

I hope that helps.

BarbyW

Your username Thunder is not appearing in the database for the LEX. There is another user with a similar name but it is not your email address. I cannot find your email address in the database. All I can suggest is that you register again using a completely different username.

Thunder

Now it works.

Thank you for the help.