• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What are you listening to right now?

Started by TheTeaCat, January 17, 2007, 02:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomvsotis

the new EMA album, which is the business

(my ex-colleague/friend reviewed it for P4k, btw, and her review is worth reading, even for P4k skeptics)

Nanami

Tamaonsen - 薄墨情話
https://www.youtube.com/v/QTudKDMBmS4

Some hiphop music... man this one really good..

Tyberius06

I wish if I would've been there, on 8th Sept 2017 They are playing again at Troxy, but this time just a DJ set... Whatever I'll enjoy! :)

Shpongle ‎– Live In London On 25 October, 2013
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Seaman

The soundtrack from the 1982 movie "Conan the Barbarian"

changes my mood quite quickly and doesn't need much attention to hear :P

911Diva

Simmer2

When I sink into my modeling and lotting mood I usually play new age music.
Jean Michel Jarre tracks are my favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz1cEO01LLc

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Good choice Nick!
I love the master!
Recently I listened a lot his latest album:
Jean-Michel Jarre - Electronica 2:The Heart of Noise

But now for playing a little I'm deep In the Mood with Nicole Moudaber and with some minimal techno...

- Tyberius

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

matias93

Jarre <3

I'm listening to Gentle Giant, after a brief but intense tour through Renassaince's albums. Right now, is Interview, from the homonym record:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCfJM-p3PU

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Tyberius06

Well this time something different. Deep, psychedelic, trippy... :)

Just a little goa-psytrance to help the immagination to fly

- Tyberius

Alan_Waters

vester

Tyberius06

Pioneer

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

brick_mortimer

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Iron Maiden  >:D
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good