• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XoX

je suis complètement bluffé  :o
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

kimcar

&apls &apls Looking good Cédric. Very well organized your lots and can`t wait to see the final result

warconstruct

Salut Cédric, your work is always also fabulous, it is true that it is meticulous and when I look at all that you have make for in arrived I congratulate you !

J'admire et tu le sais ton travail , je poste rarement de commentaire sur ce topic mais je le consulte régulièrement , surtout en ce moment  $%Grinno$%

Beaucoup de richesse à exploité ici , sans bien sur copié mais plutôt s' inspiré .

Salut mon ami .
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Badsim

Hello , and thank you .

Firstly , the Larch trees forest Lots ....

...are available here : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=266.120

One or two little things before the inauguration of Meygal's sawmill ...

I always found this kind of scene very inspirational ...  ::)

This one too ...Stubble fires , now totally forbidden , were in the past volontary and usual .

Take mine as you want , accidental or volontary .... I couldn't resist . ;D

A few others little things .

Now , the bad news ... I'm going to move for a new home . Some renovation works to do first , then the move and re-installation of everything -  :-[ - and finally get a new Internet connection ... In fact , I don't hope to be back before December .

Take care ...

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

Hello Cedric,

Don't worry, we haven't left you yet during your periods of away time and we this time won't be any different.  You take care of your move and we'll see you soon.  After all a month isn't that long.

The fire in the farm feilds looks great.  Your eye for realism is fantastic and your ability to twist the game to make it do what you won't is unparelelled.

See you soon my friend,
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Cedric, It's an excellent update here my friend  (as always  $%Grinno$% ) :thumbsup:
it's awesomly realistic ( I creat new word  :D )
excellent idea for the fire in the farms  &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

&apls Nice detail . Is with this littla things that put an MD very realistiv . Very well done . And have a good move and hope you the best in your new house. :thumbsup:

Youcefk69

It's veary beautiful, very realistic ! ! ! !  :thumbsup:

metarvo

Moving can be hard work, but it can be rewarding.  Take care, Cedric.  I do look forward to seeing you here again one day.

Once again, the rural AntigOne shines.  Especially the fire pics. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Sheep49

Well Cedric, I wish you all the best with moving to the new house! Who'll know, maybe you'll find something inspirating there? ;)

Larch forest lots look enormous! &apls  As well as most of your lots :D

And your updates are giving me a lot of ideas. ;) I think I'll look in internet or walk around to search inspiration for my custom lots ;)

All in all: great. Once again, I'm wishing you luck :)
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

XoX

i love i love i love!!! :thumbsup: &apls

a fantastic nature!
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

bat

The first "scene" looks really beautiful! Nice work on it!
And the fire is also fantastic! Very realistic pictures of this really beautiful nature!!! :thumbsup:

Simpson

Mince j'ai raté pas mal de choses, vraiment ces màjs sont vraiment sublime.
La foret est génial et le travail au LE est formidable

Great work super work on the LE
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Orange_o_

it is impressive of realism, you have a great knowledge of the props   &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

gobo77

Nice!  &apls

I like the field with the fire
Sorry for my bad english....

Shadow

It's Beautiful !!!!  &apls

Pat

Cedric Simply Amazing work here WOW!!!!!  I love that fire in the field errrr I shouldnt say I love it but you know what I mean  $%Grinno$%

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Beautiful work as always, Cedric. Funny you should include the purging scenes. Following the cotton harvest which produced an impressive "snow storm," the farmers around here have been burning their fields.

I'm amazed at how you can see a photo and re-create it in AntigOne! Then you add your own ideas out of that active imagination of yours, and suddenly we have beauty where once there was bare ground!

I'm going to miss these superb updates
- I've become spoiled now and want at least one a week - but RL does demand our attention from time to time, doesn't it? Hope your move and all the accompanying adjustments go smoothly.

So now I await the return of Antigone...
Joan

threeswept

The degree of LEing detail is pretty spectacular. What an amazing rural environment! Great, great work! &apls

Badsim

Thanks for your comments ! But nothing new here , sorry !  ;)

Quote from: Jmouse on November 05, 2008, 10:35:02 PM
Funny you should include the purging scenes. Following the cotton harvest which produced an impressive "snow storm," the farmers around here have been burning their fields.

Those are the only cotton fields we have in Europe ....

:D ... but you roused my curiosity Joan !

And I've had a first look at what's possible ...

... nothing impossible . New projects on the list so . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °