• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Nik-Nik ... your reputation is safe , once more  ;) ... these rotating banners are japanese , from ... I don't remember at this time and as japanese sites have changed a lot these last times , and as their BATs have sometimes complicated names ( to recall ) , I have to search again their origine ...

Strechnitz   The summer was awful in France too ...(the worst since at least 60 years ) ...except where I live  :P . So we have had more tourists than usually ... good for business , yeah , but tiresome . The population of Argeles sur Mer is about 10 000 inhabitants in winter and 150 000 in summer . 3 million of people are coming there during the six months of the touristic season . Trust me ; it's too much !
There's always (night and day) someone who is hungry ... and as I'm a cook ... I hate them . :D

Well , it's not finished (I'm working untill the end of September ) but I have more free time again . ;D

Enough time to present you the next Antigone's area which is going to be updated ... or simply built .

Currently the only Lots achieved are ;
- ModdSquad Safety IV by ralphaelninja (STEX)
- T-Neu Building by ... I don't know , this BAT is another "lost treasure" ... there was no Lot in the download file so I  totally forgotten it in my plugins untill I saw it in Osturland . Thank you Ryan !
- Giant High School by hdorriker (STEX)
- Montparnasse Tower by ks-jpn , now available on the LEX . I don't like particularly this tower from Paris but the details and textures of this BAT are truely terrific ...

Everything else is under Lot Editing or still only draft ....
- Aaseby Magasinet by glenni (STEX) , will be totally inserted in a parisian block ...
- Lougheed Building by spa (STEX)
- Two Maxis' residential buildings ....
- Herald And Weekly Times Building by deadwoods (STEX)
- A plaza ...probably , maybe , not sure ... &Thk/(...  I need to extract this base texture I love so much from the Ped Tiles of the NAM and not available under LotEditor ...

Thank you to be there ... ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat56

Bravo Monsieur Badsim...  &apls  &apls  &apls
Once again, it is remarkable and I cannot await the continuation!

I could see the Montparnasse Tower in truth this year and I found it very beautiful. & The BAT from KS is straightforwardly brilliant!

rooker1

I saw you here and there all morning and I was wandering if you had something for us and here it is.  Fantastic work, this is going to look great.....I can just imagine. 
Sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your summer and have to cook for soooo many people.  Just be patient, the summer is almost over.   ;)  Good luck with the rest of your summer and we'll see you again soon.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Beautiful looking new area, Badsim! :thumbsup:

M4346

&apls &apls &apls

I can't wait to see you get back into the full swing of things! Until then, good luck and a HUGE applause for that amazing shot! So much detail and effort put into it! I love it, but then again, I've never NOT loved your work!  ()stsfd()

Good luck!  ;D

-M-
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

NikNik

Wow that will be a very nice addition. I see that the park crosses over the avenue, I mean on the oposite sites are the same trees. Well done and good detail.

Nice how you made the "Parisian quarter" in front of Montepernasse. It is a good mix of modern buildings and old "Hausmann" style buildings.
Also that corner building on the corner of the canal just ebhind the round /black building (I seem to forget the name of that black one, I believe it is by Prepo) is very nice, I believe they are genuine Maxis ones. With all the custom content one almost forget's Maxis has added some nice buildings too.

You are quick with your work; the Lougheed Building is posted on 26 August and you've got it already in Antigone. WOW, talk about speed.

Take care.

Nik-Nik

Shadow Assassin

Very nice work.

There's a little thing that I don't like, it's the plaza texture - it doesn't fit, because of the way it was done.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Air6

Hi Badsim,

This is a great pleasure to see some news of Antigone. Your selection of BATs is excellent but it's an habit from you.

Profites du beau temps car où j'habite on se croirait en octobre.

nova vesfalo

Very nice BAT selections ( Always wanted to download T Neue Bdg, but never seen it in game !) the cobination of bats is really greatly made, love the combo Montparnaasse + T NEue + Radio France.

btw I've just realied you've added ads to an adjacent building to have billboard an a blank wall of Time Squae, that's terrific !!

Nardo69

Avec ses Lots tu est aussi fou que moi si je fais les chemins de fer ....

I hope the remains of my french I learned years ago in school haven"t become too bad ...

Great works and inbelievable great parks. It feels like being in Versailles ...

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

As always, a fantastic update here in AntigOne! Excellent work, Badsim! Excellent work!

Badsim

Hello ,

Thanks for your comments !

Nardo69 , " Avec ces Lots tu es aussi fou que moi avec les chemins de fer " ... but that wasn't so bad ! ;D and so true .... ;)

T_Neu Building (now EDF/GDF building :P ) , the story of a missing Lot ....

As already said and certified by ryan ( Yoder ) , the Lot was missing in the downloaded files . This BAT isn't available anymore ... if someone have informations like the author , the origine , maybe we could try to re-uploaded it there like the BSC team ( BarbyW )intend to do with Torremayor's lost treasures ... To be honest , this BAT isn't perfectly textured but the model is good and really unusual .

My first work was to create a blank Lot with it , just to see it ingame and see what was possible to do with it and diagonal canal pieces ...

Work in progress ... and estimate of the Lot sizes to fit with its neighboring ModdSquad Safety ... you can't do all that you want with Oppie's diagonal canal pieces . You can also notice that I've reduced the props sizes of these pieces (with ILive reader ) , so I now able to use ploppable rocks on the canal ...

The final Lot ...

I don't show you other Lots ... not sure you'll be able to say where one is begining , another is ending ... after all , that's that a city . $%Grinno$%

A ride in Montparnasse district .

12 new Lots + 1 re-worked ( Ympyratalo by prepo )
The only change on the BAT list is the use of Psychedelic Park by tragicomicus. ( STEX - 2004 )

Well , that's a kind of anniversary for me ... It took me 3 years to raise  my LotEditing to that level ..... ::)
I hope that you'll enjoy it . ;)

Edit : I've  forgotten to say there's a tribute to flame 1396 , at the feet of Montparnasse tower ... your litlle (1x1) park is so good that I've decided to copy it there . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Pat

omg Badsim i love it and a great annervisary gift this is wow.... the only suggest i have is the lodge pole tree dont look right next to the smaller one but other then that i want i want i must have the New EDF GDF building and i dont care about dependency's will get em all - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

You never, ever cease to amaze me, my friend! Your work is unparalleled! Incredible job. Simply incredible!

Krio

urban

wow, this is amazing.

Your work with the canal set is amazing
and the whole perfect use of special lots, and they all fit

just stunning :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

Heblem

:o :shocked2: i have no words to describe this "Sim City 4" looking...

really well done, excellent work  &apls :thumbsup:

mattb325

Truly stunning Badsim - I adore the updates you post here. Thankyou for sharing the visual details of your wonderful creations :)

flame1396

I'm honored  :o

I think I'll be getting to work on that Oppie canal water mod I promised  :thumbsup:
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

emilin

Beautiful! Absolutly beautiful! Among the best things I've ever seen done to this game. Bravo! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine