• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

Beautiful pictures, Arthur. I really like the stadium, do you know where I might get it?

Ethan  :)

art128

Just a quick reply to Ethan:

You can get that stadium on KS Japan's site here, click on stadium and well download the LTU arena.. you should also keep an eye on the other stadiums, they're wonderful !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

Thank you, Arthur. It really is an excellent BAT.

io_bg

What a nice and modern commie city! $%Grinno$% Great pics, my friend! The railway layout really caught my eye, it's really well done! The reconstruction of the canal is nice as well, however I think this is not the best place for the Statue of Liberty.
Take care,
Ioan :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

marsh

art128

kbieniu7 - Yeah, the face on Aurora is quite funny ! Thanks a lot Kamil ! The railway was meant to catch the eyes, so if I caught your eyes, I have done my job !  :P

WC_EEND - It is for me !  :D I'm glad you liked the mosaics, Xander ! :P

Gilikov1994 - Ahaha, good ! i'm glad you liked the update, Giel !

canyonjumper - I also really like the strip of land (called an island..  ;D ) with the statue on it, I think it gives a nice touch to the city. :P

ecoba - Thanks a lot, Ethan ! I answered you !

ecoba (2) - No problem my friend !

io_bg - Yeah, the commie era has done, now it's modernist..  ::) I'm glad you like the railway layout, it takes me some time to do it (crashes etc..  :D ), however, I think the statue of liberty looks great in this place, you can look over in paris with google earth, there is the same thing !  :P

kelis - Muchas gracias amigo ! ¿Cuándo hablamos de tus BATs (modding etc) ?

marsh - Thanks for the two thumbs up !

Today again an update about Vratska, sorry I promise you the next update will be on another place in the region. The city has grown, and now counts more than 250.000 residents !

Plus, here are two photoshopped pictures that I really like how they came out !

I think i'm going to make more like this one, I like the result.

I hope you liked this update !

Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

Wow, Arthur! Some amazing photoshopping and wonderful panoramas of the city. Absolutely gourgeous work here, my friend!

Gilikov1994

Woohoo :), Arthur.. great overview. At first, I had to turn my head 90 degrees to the left :P love the detail in the photoshop :).. just great  &apls

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

kbieniu7

You have put in this city a lot of great work.
Nice idea with adding lights over the streets  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Battlecat

Great looking update!  The mosaic looks excellent as do the photoshopped views!

SimFox

canyonjumper

Arthur! Awesome Photoshopping! So it is an island, I wasnt 100% sure ;D

Your friend,
                                     Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

io_bg

Great overviews from Vratska! The night mosaic is nice as well. Is that smog on the last picture?
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

ecoba - Thanks a lot, Ethan ! I'm very glad you like the panoramas. It's the part i'm most proud of ! :P

Gilikov1994 - hehehe, I'm glad you liked this update, Giel ! Also sorry for your neck... ::) :P

kbieniu7 - Yeah, it makes the city a bit more real with this orange foggy as we can see at night in real. I think it's one of the things that are missing in SC4. But anyway, photoshop is here to help... :P

Battlecat - Thanks al lot my friend !

Tomas Neto - Obrigado, Tomas !

SimFox - I'm glad you stopped by there again, Simfox ! As you can see I used a lot your buildings in Vratska, and I think they're looking pretty good here ! Thanks for the comment !

canyonjumper - Yeah, an island ! Like liberty island, Notre-dame island ect..  :D Thanks anyway, Jordan !

io_bg - Thanks a lot, Ioan ! Yeah it's a small foggy, see Kbieniu7's answer to see exactly what is it ! (Too lazy to copy-pasta it again.  :P )

Okay, as I promised here is an update about another part of Svanskinahya, but out of Vratska. This time we'll stop in Naszran. As I finally managed to had time to finish the NPP, I can show it to you. Warning, depressing is anywhere here !

I hope you enjoyed this update and you didn't get a depression...  :P

-Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Awesome!!! A great work my friend!!!
Suas cidades são de um realismo impressionante, Arthur!!! É sempre um imenso prazer visitar seu MD!!!

jafmo

Once more a very nice set of pictures.
Um belo trabalho  :thumbsup:

kbieniu7

Depressing? I think it's quite colorful :D
But I think power plant area is too empty. I think some trees or bushes could help.  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

rooker1

Arthur my friend,
Your last two updates are incredible.
In the second last one.....I love that park island in the middle of the canal.  What an awesome idea and perfectly executed!  And that abstract mosaic, the one on the angle.....I like that too and hope to see more of those.
In this last update.....it's not that good.....it's fantastic!  :D ;)
Great work on the nuclear power plant.  I like it's overall size.
I do have a question though.....what are those sands piles from?  what lot?  I'm not too sure if I have seen those before.
I can't wait for your next update.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.