• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Cali's Joke Corner

Started by Cali, March 14, 2007, 01:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Yeesh!  Nothing like reviving a thread that's been dead for over seven years.  You guys don't tell jokes around here any more?

Our friend Al Lemieux, who was a member here as Gaston, asked me to post this on SC4D for him as he can no longer access the site.  One BSC member I know in particular might get a kick out of the marketing of the name.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

j-dub

Ew, a real shirt! Too bad this wasn't the last decade, where this probably would of sold more while mass-produced.

PaPa-J

Thought I would post this here instead of starting a new topic like I've done in the past.

A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman  Which book has helped you most in your life?
The woman replied, My husbands cheque book !!

A prospective husband in a book store Do you have a book called,Husband  the Master of the House?"
Sales girl: Sir, fiction and comics are on the 1st floor!

Someone asked an old man: Even after 70 years, you still call your wife  darling, honey, luv. Whats the secret?"
Old man: I forgot her name and Im scared to ask her."

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper - so Id be in your hands all day.
Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper. So I could have a new one every day!

Husband to wife  Today is a fine day."
Next day he says: Today is a fine day.
Again, next day, he says same thing  Today is a fine day."
Finally, after a week, the wife cant take it and asks her husband  Since last week, you have been saying 'Today is a fine day.'" I am fed up. Whats the matter?
Husband : Last week when we had an argument, you said, I will leave you one fine day. I was just trying to remind you
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.