• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Namspopof Workshop

Started by namspopof, September 05, 2010, 08:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

namspopof

Hi,
New team member TSC, I open this topic to present my creations.
My first buildings will be on the theme of houses in the south of France.

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

TheTeaCat

:o :o

Fabulous models. Very impressive  &apls &apls

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Andreas

The textures are extremely bright, not sure if you want to simulate the intensive sun of Southern France, but they don't really fit into the game. The models and the lots are really well done, though, great work so far! :)
Andreas

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

wouanagaine

Really nice, but I agree with Andreas, it looks too bright

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

marsh

I LOVE those houses! They would fit in perfectly with my city. (Its actualy a desert) Hope to see more development soon!  ;D

,marsh :thumbsup:

namspopof

Thank you :)
I tested this new model with 15% less brightness. You're right, it's better in the game as well.

The objective is in fact to represent the colors of southern France as this exemple :

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4

TiFlo

Those are great!  &apls
Actually, they look like those in my parents neighbourhood, all the way to the light blue shutters.

Girafe

yep, they are better  ;)

for the lots they are nice but choose another tree with one is so blue/green not so real

can't wait for the chalets   ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

namspopof

For the tree, it's the CP_Olive. I search a better, if i find, i will replace them. :)

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

wouanagaine

Looks even better now !

Do you plan to make some color variation on the wall ( ou sur les volets par exemple ) so we can grow not so repetitive neighbor easily ?

Great works

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

namspopof

Yes it's planed, for this pack vol1 , I expected a thirty buildings with 2 or 3 variant buildings.  :)
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

Andreas

I still think the textures are a bit bright, but they're surely a lot better now. I also suggest to add a gradient to the walls, as described in Gascooker's excellent tutorial, since the walls looks a little too clean right now. Other than that, you managed to recreate the style perfectly. :)
Andreas

ecoba

Wow, this is very, very nice work you have done ! It could certainly work perfectly in some of my cities ! :)

Ethan

namspopof

yes Andreas, I'm looking for the best mix between light south of France and ability in the game, it's hard but I think I'm getting closer the right mix.
I improved a bit textures this small building W2W (my first). It's a R $ 1x1.

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Sciurus

Really wonderful, I love!! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

rooker1

Your progression from the first set to now is great.  I really like the look of these latest ones.  I also like how you set the houses back at different distances, great idea.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.