• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

I have manually activated your first account, le coq.
I hope you'll be able to log in now. If not, let us know. ;)

le coq

tooslim73

Hello

I received the confirmation eMail but I can not get passed the confused ape.

Could my account activated manually?

Thanks for all / any help!

BarbyW

tooslim73: your account, and also your other account in the username Simpkins, is activated and was last used nearly 12 months ago. If you have forgotten your password I can reset it for you and send it by PM if you wish.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

tagtraum99

I can't access it, and I swear I'm entering all my info correctly. Help!!!!

Thanks much!

ScotlandTom

Hey

Long story short I basically have a new computer and re-installed everything, but lost all my bookmarks and passwords.  It's been a while since I logged in so I had to reset my forum password, but I have no clue what the password is that I used to log into the LEX.  All I need is to reset my LEX password, but I'm happy to re-register (so long as I can use the name ScotlandTom) if need be.

Thanks!

BarbyW

I have reset passwords for both tagtraum99 and ScotlandTom and sent you PMs.

ScotlandTom

comandantemachado

Hello:

I have alredy registeres, received the confirmation letter, clicked the link, got the road, and a monkey tell me that there is a problem. I have tried signing but the monkey remain with his answer. :angrymore:

¿What can I do?

Thank in advances &apls

BarbyW

comandantemachado : I cannot see your username in the LEX database soo if you have used a different username please let me know. If not, please note that you need to register separately for the LEX
If you are still having problems please post again.

comandantemachado

Thank you for answering so fast.

From the firt time, one week  I registed with the login comandantemachado

Now, I try to register again and I receive this message from the monkey:

"You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Username already registered ...
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

Click the BACK button in your BROWSER and try again."

My problem it´s that afther I see the picture of the road the screen remain in white. ¿What can I do?

Thanks in advance

BarbyW

I have found your username and I have activated your account. Please let me know if you can now access the LEX.

SCAJolly

Hello =)

I've been having problems logging into the LEX. I am pretty sure I've registered at some point? Never accessed it, though. When I go to register, it states my name (SCAJolly) and a password that I am 99% sure what is. However, when asked to confirm it, the monkey says the PW is wrong. Could anyone possibly lend a hand?
Thanks in advance!

BarbyW

SCAJolly: I have searched the LEX database but cannot see your username or email address anywhere. You need to register separately for the LEX here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/

comandantemachado

:)

Thank you. Now It´s work. I can get in the lex.

Thank you. &apls

simlove

Hello :) I been a member for a long time here at SC4D love this place,but I Forgot  my password ,then  reregistered... to the forum no problem..:) ... clicked the LEX.Tried to sign in again... and got me a typing monkey... tried signing in there and it says the information is incorrect. I am sure I typed it exactly as I did when registering..  tried the link in the email a second time.. and it says the account is active.Plese Hjelp
Thanks in advance

BarbyW

I will reset your password and send a PM.

simlove

Thank you for answering so fast.
Thank you. Now It´s work. I can get in the lex.
Thank you

fx2ka

hy guys,

i love ure site, but i keep forgetting my password for the lex. Could u be so kind and send me pm with my password in it?

Thank you!

BarbyW

fx2ka: I am sorry but we cannot see your password to tell you what it is. All I can do is to reset it for you and send you a PM with the new password. Is this what you would like me to do?