• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Placement indicator not going away on JPN walls

Started by igdent, April 27, 2020, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igdent

Hello all, I am not sure if this is the right place for this, or even if it's still possible to get help so many years later. I have tried every search term I can think of but am getting nowhere with it. I have been using mas71 JPN walls for months without a problem. Suddenly yesterday the placement indicator (TOP and arrow) stopped disappearing. It stays there no matter what. I have restarted the game a number of times, yet they are still there when I return. I am at a loss as to what has caused this. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate hearing from you as I do want to continue to use the walls. Thanks.

xxdita

The placement indicators should be timed props that disappear after time has passed. So make sure your game is on play.

igdent

Thanks xxdita, I will give that a go. It actually hasn't been that way before now, but I will certainly give that a go. I appreciate your help... Oh yay! Thanks so much. I have never had that problem before and I am always in pause while I build. Weird. Nevertheless, you were 100% right (which I am sure you know). Very happy now!