• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hello!

Started by Kent, May 28, 2011, 12:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

Hello! I'm Kent. I am a Chinese.

I am almost 13 years old so I can't speck English very well. There may be many grammatical errors. I'm sorry.

I live in China's capital - Beijing. Beijing is China's culture center. I hope you can travel to Beijing. It is a beautiful city.

I have 7 pictures but I don't know how to insert pictures in here. Who can tell me? Thanks!
I can speck Chinese, English and a little Spanish.

Terring7

1) Check Imageshack. There are some extra uploading sites too like PhotoBucket and Flickr, but Imageshack doesn't need login.
2) Upload your images. Make sure that they are not PNGs. If they are, use any image editor to covered them into JPGs. Microsoft Paint can help you as well.
3) After uploading them, check their direct link. I don't know if you have Firefox or I.E.. If you have Firefox, right click to the picture and select "Show the picture" (I have Greeks in my Firefox saying "ÐñïâïëÞ åéêüíáò", so I don't know the command's translation in English or Chinese).
4) Copy the link of the picture and paste it here. Then use the img code of the forum. Something like this...

[img]justanexample.jpg[/img]

And welcome to S.C.4D. :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

raoshuai

Quote from: Terring7 on May 28, 2011, 02:24:14 AM
1) Check Imageshack. There are some extra uploading sites too like PhotoBucket and Flickr, but Imageshack doesn't need login.
2) Upload your images. Make sure that they are not PNGs. If they are, use any image editor to covered them into JPGs. Microsoft Paint can help you as well.
3) After uploading them, check their direct link. I don't know if you have Firefox or I.E.. If you have Firefox, right click to the picture and select "Show the picture" (I have Greeks in my Firefox saying "ÐñïâïëÞ åéêüíáò", so I don't know the command's translation in English or Chinese).
4) Copy the link of the picture and paste it here. Then use the img code of the forum. Something like this...

[img]justanexample.jpg[/img]

And welcome to S.C.4D. :)

Imageshack isn't in GFW(About GFW more:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Shield_Project)
So We can see Imageshack's pictures only by VPN.

avrelivs

this is really odd. who taught you contractions? ..what 'pictures' do you have?