• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtsigs

I get an internal server error while trying to sign in. No such problems a couple of days ago.

Jmouse

I'm getting the same error message. But I'm using my laptop while the computer I bought four days ago is back in the shop for repairs again. Is anyone else seeing the same error message?

catty

Quote from: Jmouse on May 19, 2014, 12:02:35 PM
..Is anyone else seeing the same error message?

you mean the one that when you try and login says

QuoteAn internal error occurred in the server. Please try again later

-catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

tlocker2

Yeah, I'm getting the same error msg too. :'(

CasperVg

I can confirm that the LEX is currently down. We're trying our best to get it back to work as soon as possible.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Jack_wilds

to whomever this may concern

the LEX is down ...and I am still having access troubles,  :'(   for over 4 months I have not been able to fully log-in, log-out, download, etc...  &mmm

I have done all I have been told and known to do... to no avail or productive fix... it is upsetting...  ()sad()

please fix it, grant full privileges again...   %confuso

THX

guacamolem

I've been able to access the LEX without problem, in fact, it was working fine last night & today I keep getting this:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User jeronij_lex already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'jeronij'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 13
DB Connection Failure

Anyone else?

catty

Quote from: Jack_wilds on May 19, 2014, 02:12:41 PM
to whomever this may concern

the LEX is down ...and I am still having access troubles,  :'(   for over 4 months I have not been able to fully log-in, log-out, download, etc...  &mmm

I have done all I have been told and known to do... to no avail or productive fix... it is upsetting...  ()sad()

please fix it, grant full privileges again...   %confuso

THX

Hi Jack_wilds

If we could fix it, don't you think we would have done so by now, I'm sorry I really am   :'(  that you can't access the LEX, but as we can't access your computer to see what's causing it ... for all we know its your anti-virus program stopping access to the LEX ... or it could be something else.

... or it could be   ()what()

as for

Quoteplease fix it, grant full privileges again

()sad()

That doesn't help, we are just as frustrated by this as you are.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Jmouse

I get those three error messages when I use the link on my laptop, guacamolem, but I thought maybe the link was just out of date. I get the "Internal Error" message when I click the link on the Forums page. The problem is likely to be fixed tomorrow, though.

Jack_wilds

forgive me if I do sound overly dramatic...
I feel as my case has fallen on deaf ears...

tried all that was recommended, tried from other laptops and computers and using MsE9...
yet nothing... changed out browsers, rebooted, cached cleaned to nothing several times, history cleansed, virus protected and scanned [the virus program I use is system mechanic lastest version and windows defender when I am not running sys. mech.  never ever had any conflicts concerning anything sc4, simtrop or sc4 program]... create a new account, and all it continues to say is, that it is 'logging in'... for 4 months it is still logging me in... I have yet to be logged in, to be able to log-out...  &mmm

so if i am being overly dramatic forgive me... but i feel as though i have been abandoned to the LEX doghouse without cause or notice, attempting to play with the downloads with prop pox that could be remedied, is also upsetting...  &sly

do not know what to do express this, besides lament to not being able to download stuff...  ()sad()

and i know you guys would fix it if you could... but i am here, still in the cold...

catty

Quote from: Jack_wilds on May 19, 2014, 08:29:44 PM
forgive me if I do sound overly dramatic...
I feel as my case has fallen on deaf ears...

It hasn't fallen on deaf ears I hate to think how much time Jmouse has spent on this, never mind the rest of us

Quotetried all that was recommended, tried from other laptops and computers and using MsE9...

A. Have you also tried resetting your IE browser back to factory setting (Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, bottom of the screen) in case something has been corrupted in your browser.

B. Have you considered updating your IE browser as E9 is quite old, I'm using Internet Explorer 11.

C. Have you got the LEX listed as a trusted site in IE.

Quoteso if i am being overly dramatic forgive me... but i feel as though i have been abandoned to the LEX doghouse without cause or notice, attempting to play with the downloads with prop pox that could be remedied, is also upsetting...  &sly

There are a lot worse problems in the world than not being able to download a SimCity 4 plugin, and we didn't wake up one morning and decide to take away your LEX access and given that all the SC4D staff have very busy real lives and this is a hobby the fact that we have spend so much time on your problem would suggest that we haven't abandoned you to anything.

I'm not happy with this situation, but we can't wave a magic wand and fix it much as we would like to.

-catty

Jack_wilds

IT WORKS!!! fell lots better and even happy...  :D

I am BACK with the LEX and ready for CP's latest creations!  :)

it simply worked, have no idea what the hangups were... but here I am using the LEX again and now, to get those pesky dependencies...  %confuso   

:satisfied:

have no idea what  ??? the hang ups were...  %confuso

but I am back and able to use the LEX as before this happened... granted, on the grand scheme of things it isn't a huge thing BUT it makes for playing SC4 all the more fun... it was the unknowns the mystery that really had me upset... with no apparent remedy, didn't help things either...

THX for all your long suffering my 'emotional' impatience...

THX for hanging in there for me and looking for whatever may have been the hang up... it is still a mystery...  %confuso

catty

ITAcartoonish

I need you guys to resend my activation email for the LEX. My username is the same as on the forums. Thanks

Jmouse

Hello ITAcartoonish. I have located your account and manually activated it for you. Please log into the LEX and make sure it works now.

xession

Says i have not activated my account. I've downloaded items in the past I belive though.

U/N: xession

Jmouse

I have located your account and manually activated it for you. Please log into the LEX and make sure it works now.

Jcizzle

Hi, I recently have been trying to download dependencies for some bats and some other files, but i can not remember my U/N or Password for the LEX, my Email is xxxxx.xxx. I've just re-registered For the main part of Sc4devotion.com, but i can't re-register for the lex! PLZ HELP ME! &mmm

EDIT: Email address removed by Moderator

catty

Hi Jcizzle

I am forwarding on your email to Jmouse and deleting it from your post as its not good internet practice to post this kind of information on a open forum.

:thumbsup:

-catty

gyzzzmo

I havent logged into the lex for years and couldnt now, so i tried using the 'forgot password' tool. It didnt send anything to my mailadres though, could you fix that?
Thanks in advance!

Gyzzzmo