• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP/REL] SCAG Boeing 727-200 - Prop Pack Released

Started by RustyXL, October 08, 2008, 08:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Cool. Can't wait to see those pictures though. Your doing a great job so far!
Ok then. Sad to se this project go on hold.  :(

Driftmaster

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

RustyXL

I've started working on the 727 again. I finally made some wing textures:

Let me know if you have any comments.

joelyboy911

Nice! Maybe, the wing looks a bit bluey. And possibly might want some subtle lines to show where the control surfaces are. Otherwise its looking very nice.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

pilotdaryl

Custom wing textures, excellent.  I don't really think the wing looks that blue at all, though it is a bit simple and lacking some subtle lines to show control surfaces like Joel said.  Nicely done, though. :thumbsup:

RustyXL

You guys are right about the control surfaces, I didn't put them on yet because I wanted some feedback on the basic texture first.

joelyboy911

Perhaps then, the bit along the middle could stand out a tiny bit more.

Also, just a thought: Its really great to have so much going on in SCAG right now. Now we can only hope thans Fatsuhono returns to finish off those fokkers.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

thomil

Looking great so far  :thumbsup:
The only thing that looks a little awkward to me is the wing root area. It looks as ift the leading edges are curved in the wrong direction. There should be a Leading Edge Root Extension there, not a curve towards the back. Apart from that, GREAT!!! My favourite Tri-Jet coming to SC4!!!!  &apls

KoV Liberty

Good work! Glad to see this project upand running again! ;D

Adrian, I miss you man.

RustyXL

Here are the updated wing textures:

I'm probably going to touch up the rest of the textures now and then I'll start working on liveries. Let me know if you have any comments.

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

skyliner

Looking very nice, I wouldn't mind texturing you some liveries  :P

RG59061

My apologies if this is not the appropriate place to request liveries...but I've been looking all over for high-quality 727s and this is looking incredible!

What airline liveries did you have in mind for the 727 Project?

I was curious if you could make liveries for FedEx, G-Force (The Zero G Experience), and some of the vintage Braniff International Airways colors for the 727?

Again, real excited that you are working on the 727s and can't wait to see the end result!

Stay Fab!
RG59061
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Une_ame

Your creation is a perfect tribute to the lines of the 727. Your wing textures are  :thumbsup:.

This aircraft has the advantage of being able to carry either vintage or modern paint schemes. I can't wait to read the list of those &hlp.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

pilotdaryl

:o Wow, those look just excellent... (must update his own MD-80 wing textures)

RustyXL

joelyboy911: Thanks!

skyliner: Alright, I'll PM you about it.

RG59061: Your in luck, I was already planning on doing FedEx and Braniff and I was thinking about doing G-Force. I don't have a complete list yet but if you scroll down you can see what I have planned so far. I'm open to more requests if you have any.

Une_ame: Thanks! I don't have a complete list yet but if you scroll down you can see what I have planned so far.

Driftmaster07: Thanks!

pilotdaryl: Thanks! I look forward to seeing your updated textures.

I just completed the first livery:

Here's the current list of liveries I'm planning to do:
Air Canada
Pacific Southwest
United
Lufthansa
Iberia
Braniff
FedEx
Pan Am
TWA
Zero-G

I'm planning on making at least 20-25 liveries altogether, so I'll take some requests for real world airlines. Let me know if you have any requests and if you can please provide a picture.

[Delta ²k5]

I'd like to see some business variants too :) like this one with blended winglets: http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=4K-8888&distinct_entry=true

Also, DHL is a big operator of the -200Adv/F: http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/0/9/4/1555490.jpg :thumbsup:

A question: do you make only a version for usiong with gates, or are there any plans for a parking one with extended stairs (in the aircrafts back) / without extended stairs?

btw: I like the wing textures ;D

joelyboy911

The United livery looks good! Do you plan to make an HD version of this jet? Also, do you plan on making newer liveries of airlines which used to have this plane, before they changed liveries, a United with the blue and white livery for instance? I would be keen to contibute a few liveries if you want as well. Maybe I could make some airlines from Australasia/Pacific such as Ansett Australia, Australian Airlines, Air Nauru as well as Qantas and Air New Zealand if you are open to ones that never actually used the plane.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Une_ame

May I request Air France old and new liveries ?????

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

pilotdaryl

Very nicely done!  I think while I'm not working on the 777 I just might have some time to whip up a few liveries for this baby. ;D  Ask me if you need anything.