• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BUS - Stops for NWM

Started by ivo_su, April 29, 2011, 03:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivo_su

Hi all friends.
I am beginning to make bus stops for broad networks of NWM. I sincerely hope what I'll show you before I upload in STEX will appeal to you. I guess there will be many criticisms and suggestions for 100 other variants but after TE-LOTs are available everyone will be able to change them without me I have something against that.

- Ivaylo (Ivo)

rushman5

love it, and it looks really good. Only suggestion: try to make a 2x2 or 1x2 version; it is far easier to place the smaller lots in hilly or sloped areas.

ivo_su

Quote from: rushman5 on April 29, 2011, 03:24:00 PM
love it, and it looks really good. Only suggestion: try to make a 2x2 or 1x2 version; it is far easier to place the smaller lots in hilly or sloped areas.

Yes I know that this is one of the biggest shortcomings of my entire project. Obtained so because when I made the textures  I could not  do them  for 2 tiles long. Interestingly, in Sofia, the major boulevards in the bus stop pockets of 3-4 buses one behind the  other. This means that they occupy more than 32 meters as there are  two tiles in the scale of the game.

- Ivaylo (Ivo)

ivo_su

Is there anyone who knows what was a path for OWR-3. Alex gave me a link with all paths of NWM but after restarting simtropolis no longer have  access to this information.

Thanks in advance
- Ivaylo (Ivo)

banditp61

I love it! I can't wait for it to come out. It will be a great add-on for my downtown areas! I'm gonna assume that the subway stations are going to take a long time to work on, correct?

DerChrischi

ivo_su

Unfortunately not only depend on me to release this project. I wait for Alex to give me the path to OWR-3. Everything else is 95% complete so I also hope soon to be ready. Regarding your question about sub-way stop's I thought to do a combined TE-Lot who have both bus and sub-way stop. As far as I know my opportunities not will be difficult to do something.

- Ivo

ivo_su

I'm ready and I apologize for the long wait  I hope  what I've done to your liking  %confuso %confuso %confuso

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26160-nwm-bus-stops/

- Ivo

chelo13

Sorry for I post at least 90 days.
But link not found.

Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina

ivo_su

Quote from: chelo13 on September 01, 2011, 04:17:07 PM
Sorry for I post at least 90 days.
But link not found.

Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina

You can find the link because I delete these files from Simtropolis. Their rating was lower than what I wanted and so I kept them for myself. I do not know if you are familiar, but now Steve and the team of RTMT develop a whole set of stops for NWM. I have no idea when they will be ready, but I know that you are over 400 varieties. But what you should know is that they will be the standard textures for RTMT, ie with no pocket for buses.

Regards,
- Ivo