• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Seraf's Atelier

Started by seraf, June 08, 2009, 04:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Stunning model  &apls &apls

but I agree with Vortex about the tower.
Even so it is one heck of a BAT!

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Gugu3

noahclem

Cool project! Love the details (my thoughts on the HD question will be predictable  ::) ) and it's cool that you're taking a bit of artistic liberty creating based on your favorite timing and details. That big foundation of the tower could allow for some really cool placement too  :thumbsup:

kbieniu7

Wow, looks, amazing. But, why Hogwarth, not for example Wawel? :P
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

mattb325

Wow! What a monster!
I've never really watched Harry Potter, but this looks like it will be an amazing addition

reddonquixote

What else to say, it's exquisite   &apls &apls
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

c.p.

It's a magnificent model so far. &apls  Is the huge tower what make it Harry Potter-esque?  (I haven't watched/read Harry Potter, and the tower seems unusually large.)

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Unconstantean

amazing work, you can make it modular and then export it HD. so ingame it will be a puzzle pieces building.

JP Schriefer

O.O
How didn't I see it before?!
But, wooooooooooooooooooooooow, Hogwarts is all yours my friend! Amazing model!! Keep it up!

seraf

So... just to let you know that I'm not dead :P

JP Schriefer

It's so beautiful! Nice to know you're still working on it :)

Girafe

What a fantastic project  ::)

Should be so hard to model, is there any plan available somewhere? . And if I am right, the design of the castle changed from movies to others.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

reddonquixote

Seraf! Great to see you back and so nice to see progress with this amazing BAT. Worried we lost you  :bnn:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

deora

Holy f.....ractional angeled road,you`re still alive?
Good to see you back,i feared you were gone for good.
The Building looks great.Totally forgot what it was but it looks amazing.

JP Schriefer

Quote from: reddonquixote on June 02, 2017, 07:08:47 AM
Seraf! Great to see you back and so nice to see progress with this amazing BAT. Worried we lost you  :bnn:

Now you know how we feel when you also disappear D:

FrankU

Sure you are not a robot?  ;D

Fantastic work! Perfect for my next Tourist Hotel second stage reward (not sure if I am going to redeem this promise though....).

praiodan

Quote from: deora on June 02, 2017, 08:44:50 AM
Totally forgot what it was but it looks amazing.
Looks pretty much like Hogwarts to me.  ;) And surely this will be a magic addition. Great work up to now.  &apls

seraf

I'm sorry to say life was keeping me busy for those two years, I hope that now I will have more time to BAT since it's still something I really like to do :)

Just a small thing for now, finished I think, just need to add lights to night version and make winter one too. Any comments are appreciated  :thumbsup:

SD:

HD: