• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

LOTing contest - 9th birthday of SC4Devotion

Started by Girafe, November 01, 2015, 11:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of LOTing competition - 9th SC4D birthday

nos.17
7 (23.3%)
Simcoug
5 (16.7%)
Simmer2
5 (16.7%)
Kergelen
13 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: December 23, 2015, 01:23:13 AM

Ernestmaxis

noahclem

Awesome work on these lots, guys  &apls  I was planning on competing but then thought it either wouldn't be fair or wouldn't look fair if staff was deciding and I was competing...then I thought I'd post my creations but opt out of the competition and whine about appearance of a conflict of interest :D  As turned out, I only made 3 of the 4 lots and was a bit surprised at how many of the props and ideas I had were shared in the competition. In an honest comparison I wouldn't have voted my lots over the choices here anyway though ;)

mgb204

What this shows is just how different a simple house can be when the lotting is approached from different angles. All of the entries here are pretty great, I had a hard time casting my vote. Well done to all who participated  &apls.

Baltimore

All the contestants have great lotting skills . It was a bit difficult to choose , because I liked them all and after careful consideration . I did make a choice .
   I wish you all the best of luck .
AKA raynev1 @Simtropolis
See what I'm into when I'm not playing Simcity4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2BmSZmH0YW7U6TithLBsQ

art128

A very hard choice to do.. All the entries looked like solid work. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mrbisonm

As we can see, all four are excellent ("professional") LOTters ,and a choice was very difficult. But as an experienced longtime LOTter (in the early years of SC3 and 4) I finally have found one to be my winner, although I would like to be able to download all of them. ;)

Good luck everyone

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Girafe

As of tonight, more than 20 votes  :thumbsup:

please take time and vote  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

feyss

Even if there could be only one winner, you should release all of them on the lex :P

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Girafe

SC4D team is pleased to announce Kergelen as the winner of the LOTing contest.  &bis& &bis& &bis&

We really would like to thank all the participants for their amazing contribution. It was a tight battle  :)

We would like to thank as well all the voters, more than 30 members which was a great participation  &apls &apls

Coming soon with a new contest  ;)
The Floraler

FrankU

Congratulations Kergelen!

And yes, nice to have a new contest.

Tyberius06

Congratulations Kergelen!

All the lots are very beautiful! I just hope, somehow all of them will be released! All of them can be usefull! :)
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

nos.17

Congrats Kergelen!

To be honest, your submission is the one I would have voted for above mine.  :P

Quote from: feyss on December 13, 2015, 07:39:30 AM
Even if there could be only one winner, you should release all of them on the lex :P

However, if it pleases the crowd, I would be more than happy to upload my version with Kergelen's as a dependency for the buildings.

Kergelen

Thanks for your votes! :thumbsup: It was tight and I didn't expect a big difference in the number of votes.

Best thing is the great participation and that SC4D is slightly increasing activity in recent months  :bnn: &apls

Quote from: nos.17 on December 23, 2015, 10:20:17 AM
Quote from: feyss on December 13, 2015, 07:39:30 AM

However, if it pleases the crowd, I would be more than happy to upload my version with Kergelen's as a dependency for the buildings.

It would be great. Each lot have its own personality. My lots are mediterranean inspired and others Lots can fit better in other kind of cities/regions.

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

The winning LOTs are finally released on the LEX  :)

See you soon for another contest  ::)
The Floraler