• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TEASER : New tool in the hood

Started by wouanagaine, June 01, 2007, 01:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

Quote from: Tarkus on November 04, 2009, 12:00:32 AM
You used the . . . the . . . the i-word. :o

-Alex

It is the excitement, Alex, after such a long wait. We can forgive him this time ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Stefan79

Fantastic!

I've read the Guide and learn something more about lots, etc. and I can say:
It will be a fantastic tool, especially the new LotEditor which don't change the Icon everytime the lot is changed and much more...
&hlp

Can't wait downloading this tool and get experience with it...

Stefan
SSP = Stefan's Self-made Productions

FrankU

wes.janson

Just played around with it and all I have to say is WOW. This has been so very much worth the wait! Thanks to everyone who put there time and effort into making this!

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Pat

OMG Faaaaaaaaint its here!!! WOW!!! its soooooooo here

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

cameron1991

OMG it's been uploaded for about a day now, but stupid me thought that was the guide that was uploaded a few days ago!  :-[

tooheys

Well it's now released so I can talk at last  $%#Ninj2 (If not, I may be face down in a river tomorrow  :D )

Having been lucky enough to see the team at work, can I just say that anyone not involved would have no idea of the time and effort that wouanagaine has put into this project, the hours would be in the hundreds.  &apls It's quite amazing to see the dedication from wouanagaine, and the great support he received from Ripplejet and BarbyW, and plenty of others a lot smarter than me.  :thumbsup:

The impact on the game is going to be huge. Congratulations to you all.

Dave

xxdita