• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Who are your favourite SC4 people

Started by JoeST, September 16, 2008, 08:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaotingguxiu

JoeST

gaotingguxiu: you dont have to vote for only one person :)
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

Quote from: Andreas on October 06, 2008, 10:20:52 AM
That surely can't be representative (with 50 votes so far), being named along with such legends like SimGoober and Jeronij. ;)

you were on my list too.

Jonathan

I voted, hopefully not too many names though &ops
Not in any order as I can't remember it.
Tarkus
Memo
JoeST
Dedgren
Jeronij
Andreas
Diggis
Tropod

and I think 1 or 2 more I can't remember.

Also the top five that Joe posted deserve it totally :thumbsup:

Jonathan

JoeST

Warrior, there is no limit on the number of names you can input, the more the better ;)

Joe

Haljackey

Quote from: Warrior on October 07, 2008, 10:11:54 AM
I voted, hopefully not too many names though

lol!  I think I've voted for 100+ members now, new and old.  You don't have to stop there Jonathan!

Best,
-Haljackey

Fatsuhono

Bixel was my top vote. You all know why... Then SimFox. Then Pilotdaryl, then Cockatoo-210893...

Godzillaman

I think you all forgot about good old Dusktrooper...:P
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

gaotingguxiu

frdrcklim

300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Cockatoo-210893

What about RippleJet?... The dude is a modding legend, he can fix anything. He goes on my list.

RickD

I don't think I'm going to vote. There are so many people that deserve to be on this list and I'm afraid to forget one. Especially the legends from the old days.  &mmm
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

JoeST

Rick, you can always add more as you remember them ;)

frdrcklim

I think it would be nice to have a monthly update plus a show of the complete list of those selected  ;).

Yep, I still got it.

Haljackey

Quote from: frdrcklim on October 21, 2008, 05:20:06 AM
I think it would be nice to have a monthly update plus a show of the complete list of those selected  ;).

A monthly update, yes.  A complete list, no.  There would be hundreds of names on the list, so maybe having a list with the top 50/100 would be nice.  Just showing the top 5 like Joe did earlier doesn't show enough IMO. 

BTW, how are the entries coming?

Best,
-Haljackey

JoeST

Right so here is an extended and uptodate list

1    JeroniJ
2    Tarkus
3    SimGoober
4    Dedgren and Pat
5    AndreasRoth
6    BarbyW  and RippleJet
7    Pegasus
8    Dirk and wouanagaine
9   Ennedi and Ill Tonkso
10    Diggis, haljackey, Tropod

hope that keeps you satisfied for a while :) and btw, you should keep voting, and get more people to vote, makes it more interesting ;)

340 unique entries     107 voters     740 votes

Joe

Pat

!!!!!! WHOOOT JOE are you sure I am on that list and up there with David on the number 4 spot??? WOW you surely cant be meaning me as in this pat, I am shocked!!!  What could I have done for this community except for being here and around?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

Yes you are 4th Pat :)... but that might be some of PatRiots votes too XD (and another pat?)

Joe

Pat

hmmm I dunno you could be right about that one Joe... But Pat riot goes by that or pat's or Alfred so who really knows its scary either way eeeks and also flattering too!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

frdrcklim

Yep, I still got it.