• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How long do you play at one sitting?

Started by Masochist, November 11, 2006, 07:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakesterville

usually a couple hours , but it can be less or more :)

Vario80

That varies considerably. Usually up to 2 hours per sitting, but when i started to build a new city/region it can also be as much as 5 to 6 hours.

Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Pat

when I get going I get as of lately and it can be upto at least 8hrs lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CasperVg

I don't play for long whiles, I get into game, build for a few minutes, and then find that I need this or that civic building relotted to fit into my cities...  ::)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Fatsuhono

I used to playing for over 5 hours, but now less than 1 hour per day, and maybe only every second day, I am still love SC4, but I am into BATting more, I find it more amusing as I am a fan of architecture. My projects for SC4 are still going though, I have a CJ at ST (not updated very often though... :P)... hehe.

frdrcklim

Haven't been playing much. Sometimes I stay up late because of this though, but it's becoming less frequent. Been juggling my love for playing SC4 with WiC and making short movies (Wow, I've officially got a hobby other than playing games  :D)

To be conservative, I can play 10 hours a week (5 hours on Friday, 5 hours on Saturday) assuming I'm playing on and off and on again. When I suddenly get hooked, I can play 20 hours a week (10 hours on Friday and Saturday) and if ever, 2 hours on Sunday possibly 1-4 hours on Monday-Thursday. With that, I play 10-26 hours a week.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

neongamer

Usually, 30-45 minutes, exit game, lot building/s, return to game, plop building/s. Then, another 15 minutes. Exit game, lot building/s. Repeat process.

Fatsuhono

squidi

Quote from: neongamer on October 20, 2008, 12:27:37 PM
Usually, 30-45 minutes, exit game, lot building/s, return to game, plop building/s. Then, another 15 minutes. Exit game, lot building/s. Repeat process.
its exactly the same for me  :)

but there was also a time while i was normaly playing the game and this took me often 20-30 hours with a huge playlist in winamp and 12 hours sleepin after the little session.
there were a few years i had absolutly no night and day rithm.

sitting on LE i cant do that because after a normal day iam not able to do anything. then i better go sleeping and be more productive the next day :)

bob56

spend about half an hour browsing sites for downloads, an hour at the forums, then about an hour actually playing.
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

FrankU

The forums I do at the office on quiet moments and during lunch break. Like now.
At home, I play on monday evening. I bring my daughter to bed: half past seven (she's four years old). My wife works this evening. I play from 7.30 untill about 10.30-11.00 pm.
This includes LE, terraforming, citybuilding.
Sometimes I have another evening or one or two left-over-hours.

Sometimes I am working on an LE project, sometimes I terraform a new region. Too little time remains for actual gameplay. I am still not good at it and just build more or less at random. But I have fun, and that's the whole point. Isn't it?