• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

An open post to Simtropolis and the whole SC4 community.

Started by jeronij, June 21, 2007, 02:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Une_ame

I would like to put my little brick to this house by mentionning that one my Topic (http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1309.0) that try to list all the French BAT, a lot of links have been posted. Those links are not only SC4D ones but a lot of them are with Simtropolis and with others Website (like ToutSimCity).
Jeronij says it : we make absolutly no distinctions because what with are interested in is SimCity4 (and nothing else). Actually, that kind of behaviour, on the Web, seems pretty weird to me &sly.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

fernby

Quote from: dioangel on September 17, 2007, 10:13:57 PM
very well said!!  ;D Don't know why there having these weird wars between st and devotion.. I think it's pointless fighting for no reason.  %wrd

hear hear!!!
You are reading the sig of a SC4D Citizen.

Kcrimsonsim

I also believe any rivalry between ST and SC4D is pretty silly. There is no zero-sum game involved, one doesn't detract from the other by being successful. I never had the time to learn BATting, thus never contributing custom content; maybe that introduces a more competitive aspect to the relationship. If I were to BAT or do other custom mods, it seems to me that the best way to get it 'out there' would be to upload to both as many do. As an ST enthusiast who is here because ST's server is apparently down (for the last 5-6 days) I enjoy both sites, although I am still warming up to SC4D. 
What we are saying, is give peas a chance! :D
Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

River City!

callagrafx

ST is up and running.  We have peas in our thyme.

edit:  This should be renamed "The Lazarus Thread" for the amount of times it's been resurrected.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

wouanagaine

Topic locked until moderators decision has been made

Please try to not be off topic

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

jeronij

fernby and dioangel, it is the second time that you take a thread off topic. I please you to stop. I have deleted all your comments here. Next time I'll probably do something more interesting ....

Btw, the situation that brought my post to life lies in the past. Lets look ahead to the future  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary