• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 - SC4 Deluxe compatibility

Started by Titan LH, July 31, 2019, 09:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan LH

I have a simple noob question ;

Are the mods of SC4 compatible witth SC4 Deluxe Edition ? If they're not, can someone link me to a topic that describe how to convert SC4 mods to Deluxe Edition ? Thanks for quick replies. I have some troubles with Realistic Lighting and Weather Mod (I only have this one installed), I have pink shades under trees.

mgb204

Actually things are quite the opposite, without either the Rush Hour addon or Deluxe version (Basically SC4 + Rush Hour), most mods will not work. Much of the support for that was added with the Rush Hour update.

You mention a specific mod you are having troubles with, could you perhaps provide a link, helps to know exactly what we're dealing with. It would also be useful to know what exactly is not happening as you expect.

Lastly, pink shade under trees is definitely not normal, but strikes me as a rendering problem. Are you running SC4 in Hardware (DirectX) or Software mode? Try switching and see if the problem remains, you can find that option in the Settings / Graphics Properties menu. Ideally you want to run in Hardware mode, but at least testing this will determine if the issue is graphics related or not.

Titan LH

Fixed, Thanks ! And btw, I didnt see that the mod wath an april fool.