• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... futuristic-science fiction cities and space colonies

Started by Terring7, March 28, 2010, 09:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

vortext

Quote from: Terring7 on May 10, 2013, 10:05:57 AM
Since nobody else post something new here...

He, this thread almost is your second MD!!   ;)

Nice lotting and I also like the underground city you posted on 22-02. How's it going with the futuristic walls btw? And where did you find the catenary mod for GLR-in-road? It adds nice little detail. :thumbsup: 
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Terring7

Quote from: vortext on May 10, 2013, 10:33:34 AMHe, this thread almost is your second MD!!   ;)

:D :D :D :D

Quote from: vortext on May 10, 2013, 10:33:34 AMHow's it going with the futuristic walls btw?

I stop the development of Future Walls for a while. I have to polish the textures and maybe add new as well.

Quote from: vortext on May 10, 2013, 10:33:34 AMAnd where did you find the catenary mod for GLR-in-road? It adds nice little detail. :thumbsup: 

MandelSoft made them. You can get them from here
The Choice is Ours
---

IL...

How about a change from the Simmars futurism?

This is not very futuristic, but it still is considering it's an ecological innovative city

Sorry for using too much pictures, but they look all good and every picture show something different, you can still see more here:

http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/2613/entry-16291-ambitious-project/

and even alot more here:

http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/2613/entry-16344-update/

Don't forget to COMMENT!
haha, I hope you like it. What do you think?

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

IL...

Well, a futuristic city doesnt mean a city with no history.

Terring7

That's true. Many artists and writers tend to forget that cities have pasts. Even in the distant future, you will always be surrounded by the evidence of earlier times, like Acropolis in Athens. Unless of course if you built a city from scratch in the wilderness at some insane pace.
The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

My tribute for the victims of the tragedy of 9/11

Never forget, never again. The future doesn't belong to the terrorists.
The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

Since I'm focused on my loting projects, my cities are not what they used to be. Even my plugins folder is almost empty (I don't even have N.A.M. yet). But sometimes I build a city, just to do something different and test my lots. This is a small just-for-fun city I have made.

The Choice is Ours
---

Huston_N7

@Terring - Beautiful City as always. Just love the way you make them, busy but not to overwhelming :D

Here some of my latest D:

:)
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Terring7

A city floating in space!

The Choice is Ours
---

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Groninger

Last picture looks like 'under the dome gone outer space' :satisfied:

FrankU

Huston_N7

A recreation of a pretty fantastic remake of an old Sci-Fi Film :)

<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Bipin

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Wiimeiser

Quote from: Terring7 on December 19, 2013, 07:24:04 AM
A city floating in space!

What lots are you using around the dome to get that space effect?
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...