• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

nerdly_projects

Started by nerdly_dood, June 06, 2008, 11:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred.Jones

Quote from: nerdly_dood on June 17, 2008, 11:36:38 AM
It contains:
- Australian police

Thanks for doing that for me Nerdly ;)

Those red and white lights are looking pretty cool :thumbsup: You are machining through these cars!!

Sim City 4 Devotion

Une_ame

QuoteFrench Police Nationale, it is a Renault Laguna model

Sounds like heaven to my hears...

TY :thumbsup:
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

nerdly_dood

People have been complaining that I have uploaded lots of mods one-by-one, so every police car released so far is now in MEGA-PACK 1, and everything requested here is in Request Pack 1, and everything else i made so far is in MEGA-PACK 2.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Unassigned

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

T1

Man, I love that you can request a police car now and fire truck..

The police car I want:

For the fire truck, P.S. I live one county up from Miami-Dade.

These are the fire trucks/engines I want please.

Special Ops truck:

Ladder Truck:

engine:

I hope thats good enough, anything else, let me know.

bokrif

Thanks, I am greatly satisfied with the Hungarian police skin. Love it.  ::)

Alfred.Jones

These cars look great Nerdly. Nice work on the skins :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

enncore

I Request

Please can you make a Dutch police car?

Toyota Verzo

Police van
Mercedes Vito

A Dutch Ambulance
Mercedes Sprinter

Dutch fire truck
DAF CF

Friendly Greetings!  :thumbsup: :)

etherian

Hey enncore

Thought I did answer this. This is a link to SimCity Central of the Dutch Civic Vehicles, I don't think the police car is a focus but the stripes and colours are all in the right places :) If I remember correctly, you'll need to register to download, but its free and simple - have fun!
Typographia - Type as Cities" border="0

Types as Cities | Now Showing: Lucida

Une_ame

Enncore, with all the stuff you have produce here, I will make my first dutch Police car!

Now, where are my scissors ()what().....

skyliner

Thanks for taking the request! The police cars sure look great!!! $%Grinno$%

nerdly_dood

Yeah, there is already a set of Dutch vehicles available.

Also, the sheriff car (which will have blue lights in my mod, not gray LEDs that shine blue) is on my list, as are your Pompano Beach fire trucks. ;)

As far as current developments go, I have found a way to :
- Re-skin the Maxis ambulance (My preliminary skin sucks btw)
- Re-skin the Maxis police van (My preliminary skin isn't bad, but it shows me something interesting about the way the skin works)
- Re-skin Swamper77's American ambulances, and
- Turn Swamper77's American ambulances into American police vans,

all in one wide-sweeping help request, thanks to Andreas.

EDIT: MEGA-PACK 2 is on the STEX, and so is Request Pack 1, and here's MEGA-PACK 1.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.

enncore

Quote from: nerdly_dood on June 19, 2008, 10:06:46 AM

So that means youre not gonna make that dutch emergency cars?

:(

T1

Quote from: nerdly_dood on June 19, 2008, 10:06:46 AM

Also, the sheriff car (which will have blue lights in my mod, not gray LEDs that shine blue) is on my list, as are your Pompano Beach fire trucks. ;)

As far as current developments go, I have found a way to :
- Re-skin the Maxis ambulance (My preliminary skin sucks btw)
- Re-skin the Maxis police van (My preliminary skin isn't bad, but it shows me something interesting about the way the skin works)
- Re-skin Swamper77's American ambulances, and
- Turn Swamper77's American ambulances into American police vans,

all in one wide-sweeping help request, thanks to Andreas.

EDIT: MEGA-PACK 2 is on the STEX, and so is Request Pack 1, and here's MEGA-PACK 1.

Oh man, thanks a ton! I can't wait to see how these look.

nerdly_dood

@ Encore: Your Dutch civic vehicles are HERE.

Une_ame

You deserve a big TY :thumbsup:, soo here I go :

THANK YOU

sgtsoul

LOVING your work mate! Now how about this for another wide-sweeping request.....

Forgetting the actual paintjob for now, is it possible to make packs similar to swampers Fire Trucks, where you have say 3-5 additional UDI Police Vehicles in the same paintjob as the default sedan...say, in addition to the patrol car, have VAN, MOTORCYCLE, SUV/4WD and an unmarked patrol car (say in black, or even a random colour, with a light in the front and rear windscreens and possibly a small one on roof)?

Also, forgive me if Cycles arent even an UDI option, however I have no CD drive at the moment (away on warranty) so I couldnt fire the game up to confirm or not. YES I am having withdrawls especially with all these new toys to drive!

Anyone who could do this feel free to reply! Then we can get down to paintjobs haha

ONCE AGAIN keep up the OUTSTANDING work! &hlp &hlp &hlp

T1

That's a cool idea Sgt Soul I know theres a motorcycle in the game, I'd like to see a drivable hummer. But this guy has enough on his plate, I'm not gonna ask for anything now.

nerdly_dood

I can't make any new models or make any additionals, however, Swamper77 is working on a smallish pack of police cars, and a separate pack of fire chief's cars.  I can only re-skin vehicles and move some files around so that they work properly (like rearranging Swamper77's DAT files for his ambulances to create a single DAT file for my version, which turns the ambulances into a police van without affecting your in-game ambulances, which I attached below - WARNING: NO README!) I would certainly like to do thta, but it's complicated enough doing what I have done so far. SW77 is the MASTER of automata, hence his CML "BSC Grease Monkey", but he is NOT fond of requests, let me tell you.

Oh, and about the Hummers... I could probably come up with something to replace your police van, you know, MikeSeith has made a H2 model, and that would be easy enough to make a police vehicle out of. ;)

I may actually make Enncore's Dutch civic vehicles, you know... Zwanneman's mod uses Maxis models and doesn't change the light effect to match the lights on the vehicles, but I have access to more realistic stuff to use, so perhaps there will be a pack of updated vehicles, using Zwanneman's as a template, but using Swamper77's and others' models... ;D (This includes Swedish, Dutch, UK, Polish and Russian civic vehicles, and I hope to use whatever police car model in each country that they use in RL - like a station wagon for UK and a hatchback for Dutch etc.)

Also, I have a large pack of black and white American police cars in the making, but I need to be careful that I don't go and make something identical to something in Peg's cop car mod, which is why I WILL NOT make a single police car that is black and white with only Peg's emblem on the door and no text to easily distinguish the two, but I will have some cars with a smaller version of the emblem and the word POLICE. I have gotten a lot of demand outside this thread for black and white police cars that are different from ones in the PEG cop car mod, so I figured I'd make everyone shut up umm, I mean, respond to their many requests, with a real big pack so they can choose the one closest to the one they asked for.

I also forgot that I will release a fire truck pack eventually, containing orange, yellow and white American fire trucks, as well as red American fire trucks with much less white on them, and a set of European emergency vehicles, again originally made by Swamper77, that are more detailed, as in, more stripes and text, not as in, I turned the turn signals orange or gave it back-up lights. That mega-pack will replace my current fire truck packs.

paroch

Hi Nerdly,

I've not downloaded any yet - will need to decide which ones fot best in my MD, but I am very impressed with the number you have produced, so just wanted to say "well done" and "nice job".

Good luck with the rest of your project.