• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

nerdly_projects

Started by nerdly_dood, June 06, 2008, 11:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feroxx

I would be grateful for making the Polish police car painting :)

Polish new police car:

Police star on the doors:

nerdly_dood

I could do that... And I'll try to make it a hatchback, too.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Ryan B.

Hey, great stuff you've got going on here! 

I was wondering if you could make a custom skin for me - it'll make an appearance in my MD!

How about the New York State Police:

http://flickr.com/photos/19517351@N00/391704770/sizes/l/

Please let me know if you need more pictures!

skyliner

Excellent things you are doing here! I was wondering if you can create a Japanese ambulance?

Also maybe some SFPD black and whites?

Your typical boring Crown Vic.

Thanks if you can! ;D

mattboogs

Hi

I'd like to see some Australian Police cars if possible.

I have included some photos, I can't find a photo of the back of a regular police car but i have put in a photo of the back of a highway patrol car instead.

Unassigned

How's about a German police car skin? I'll be happy to both test and display in the Grand River Valley collaborative CJ.

A Porsche would be cool, however here's an Opel & a Beemer:

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Feroxx

Im not sure but i think in Germany like in Poland new police colors are silver and blue.

Unassigned

Thank you Feroxx for this correction. Is this yet another EU standardization? Or perhaps the Polish colour scheme is being copied? Well, let me rephrase my request: I'd like a retro green-and-white yesteryear German Polizei car skin.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

kbieniu7

Ferox showed new paintings of polish police cars. I will show older, maybe it will be made? :P

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Feroxx

kbieniu older painting you find here, but it is even older, without white doors :P

http://www.simcitycentral.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=121&sid=1c72414e04fa02f37d9113c11a42a3f9

Unassigned - Yes it is UE standardization, police cars should be painted  silver/white and blue scheme.

Une_ame

The French Police car one TSC is nice BUT, unfortunatly, it's a Crown Vic'!!! Not realy realistic!!!!

May I show some French Police Nationale and Gendarmerie (Military Police in charge outside large cities) ? I'm not sure about any EU standardization after seen that :

Subaru Impreza WRX Gendarmerie

Alpine Renault V6GT

Peugeot 306

New Police Nationale colors :
Peugeot307

Old ones :

Citroen Xsara

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Pat

Hey Nerdly it seems you gotten quit the explosion here!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Wake

Could you make a tropical area esque police car? Sort of like Miami, but much more green like the VCPD Cars in Grand Theft Auto?

CasperVg

There's the Belgian cars too...

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Wake

I'd like the police car better than this, but if you found time could you please make the firetruck green like these?

Une_ame

Waohu!!! Nice ones :thumbsup:!!!!!

bokrif

I would like to make another request if possible:

Hungarian Police cars:

The van:

And if possible, the police helicopter:

Thanks very much in advance!

nerdly_dood

Okay, chill out! I can only keep up with so many requests at once...

I would type more, but my hands are tired from typing s a big response, and when i tried to move the computer so i could plug in my flash drive to save the webpage...the computer got unplugged :'( so consider your requests answered, but please lighten up with the requests. You might want to look at my post at the bottom of page 1 to see what's already been done.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Une_ame

nerdly_dood

Okay, so I have a request pack ready for uploading to the STEX.  It contains:
- Australian police
- Belgian police
- French Police Nationale, it is a Renault Laguna model
- German:
    > Silver and GREEN
    > Silver and BLUE
- Hungarian police
- Polish police (Silver and blue, top of page 2)
- San Francisco, CA police
- Vice City, GTA police

Also I have several others that nobody has asked for but I made anyway. (I will soon be relying on requests as I run out of ideas...)

As far as REVOLUTIONARY NEWNESS, I have updated ALL of my things so that their light effect fits their actual lights:

Aaaand I don't have any pictures...

I do, however, have a picture of my latest discovery, the red and white police light effect! (It used to just be red, blue, or red and blue)