• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

virgilmj12

I am also having issues accessing the LEX.  I have completed activation and reset my pw twice.  Can you please assist?  Thanks.

jmyers2043

Quote from: virgilmj12 on October 14, 2011, 07:38:35 AM
...  I have completed activation and reset my pw twice ...

???   The LEX and the forums are the same but different. Resetting the password for the SC4Devotions forums does not reset the LEX password.

I found your LEX profile and the 'green icon' I see as an admin tells me your account is active. So I'll reset your password and send a PM ...

Good Luck

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

cyl

Hello, all. I can not login after registering and activating my account. Can someone check it for me, please? My username is cyl .

jmyers2043

Quote from: cyl on October 18, 2011, 05:21:58 AM
Hello, all. I can not login ....

I manually activated your account. Try again.

- Jim

vince_ck

Please help, just keep getting the ape guy.....Username vince_ck -------------- THANKS IN ADVANCE

jmyers2043

Quote from: vince_ck on October 18, 2011, 07:39:50 AM
... Please help, just keep getting the ape guy.....Username vince_ck ...

I'll send you a PM.

- Jim

kesslerk09

Hey I'm having problems accessing the LEX. My username is KesslerK09

SiameseKitty

()what()
User name on the LEX "TABBYCATBOULEVARD"
ERROR cannot access LEX help.
tloetken@gmail.com

finaltable

I can't access the LEX.  I haven't logged in for a long time and have forgotten my information.  I'm not sure but I could have two user names, hope not. 

crushemdead or finaltable could be the user names.  I tried both and what I thought were the passwords and nothing worked. 

"Buying the right computer and getting it to work properly is no more complicated than building a nuclear reactor from wristwatch parts in a darkened room using only your teeth."  ~ Dave Barry

jmyers2043

Hi Kevin

Quote from: kesslerk09 on October 23, 2011, 08:15:59 AM
Hey I'm having problems accessing the LEX. My username is KesslerK09

Well, I see that your account is active and that you have a number of downloads. So I locked it and then reactivated the account. Try again. I may have to change the password but will wait to see if that does the trick.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: SiameseKitty on October 23, 2011, 10:44:34 AM
()what()
User name on the LEX "TABBYCATBOULEVARD"
ERROR cannot access LEX help.
tloetken@gmail.com

Nope - you're LEX login is   abbyCatBlvd

Try again.

Also - there are 6 other profiles (clone accounts) associated with the email address. They will be deleted.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: finaltable on October 23, 2011, 04:04:49 PM
... I can't access the LEX....crushemdead or finaltable could be the user names....   

Both Crushem and FinalT have LEX accounts. There are two different email addresses. One is griggs45@XXXXX  and    eightball3railsintheside@xxxxx

which is yours and/or which one do you wish to keep?

- Jim

piratas

Hello pals!
I've tried login but for some reason i can't.
My nickname is "piratas".

Thanks a lot.

jmyers2043

Quote from: piratas on October 26, 2011, 04:16:11 PM
Hello pals!
I've tried login but for some reason i can't.
My nickname is "piratas".

Thanks a lot.

Are you sure? There is someone called pirata and another called pirata2011  but no nick called piratas ... I can do a login search by email address. You can PM that to me if you wish.

The SC4 Devotion forums and the LEX are the same but different. You need to register and establish a profile for each.

- Jim

BLACKOMI

My user name for LEX is BLACKGOLD9000 this is the second or third registration name for me. I have not recived the activation email and need it. Thanks for anything you can do towards this problem

jmyers2043

Hi Kevin

Quote from: BLACKOMI on October 27, 2011, 01:14:28 AM
My user name for LEX is BLACKGOLD9000 this is the second or third registration name for me. I have not recived the activation email and need it. Thanks for anything you can do towards this problem

I manually activated your account. Try again. I also deleted your other profile, BLACKOMI

- Jim

KUCHJR3NEW

Please help me get my login back......
old name KUCHJR3
NEW NAME KUCHJR3NEW

Like my old name better.
CAn you Help, please send me new login request for activation.

Thank you.

Kuchjr3@aol.com

jmyers2043

Quote from: KUCHJR3NEW on October 28, 2011, 05:34:47 PM
Please help me get my login back......
old name KUCHJR3
NEW NAME KUCHJR3NEW

Like my old name better.
CAn you Help, please send me new login request for activation.

Thank you.

Kuchjr3@aol.com

There are three login profiles associated with that email address. I will keep KUCHJR3 and delete the other two. Do you want me to reset your password??

- Jim

Geo Nekos

So, I made an account on LEX, got the Email...  when I clicked to confirm it took me to the monkey and said that I was already registered...  try to log in and it says to confirm, check email.  I'm going in circles here.  Thanks for the help.

Geo Nekos

Disregard that...  Please delete the invalid usernames I created...  that seems to have been the Problem.  I'm stupid.  Thanks.