• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What are you listening to right now?

Started by TheTeaCat, January 17, 2007, 02:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgarcia

Nanami

Gingham Check (ギンガムチェック) by AKB48

art128

10 years - The autumn Effect

Found it the other day while watching a Battlefield 4 video, love it since then.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

A music I discovered while browsing a fan-made Lain Shrine-website.

Malory - Words

EDIT - The website if anyone is interested. here. Just keep clicking on the Lain silhouettes to get to the next page and have more music and animations.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Pretty neat, I like the reverb / wall of noise going on. Used to be into that sort of sound (e.g. GY!BE, Mogwai) but have shifted into electronic, glitchy type of music since. Speaking of which, currently on repeat 7minutes dead - peacock. Song starts out as a typical dancefloor stomper, however, things take an intereresting turn one minute onwards.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

GMT

... really, it is. I swear.

Tarkus

Edgard Varese - Ameriques for orchestra, performed by Pierre Boulez and the New York Phil.

A very intense but enjoyable piece.  The best Varese has to offer, I'd say.  The use of sleigh bells and sirens is amusing.

-Alex

memo

Absolutely love it! Soo exciting to my ears. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, Alex.

vester

TJ1

Pioneer

You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest

bremner19

MUSE- Madness
and
Big Sean- I dont f*** with you

j-dub

No More Mr Nice Guy covered by Flutter Shy

http://www.youtube.com/v/hh_NTmweYwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh_NTmweYwE

Alice Cooper is the guy Flutters took the song from. You can see him in the Tim Burton/Johnny Depp film: "Dark Shadows"

Tarkus

Always enjoyed this thread--deserves to be dusted off after 3 years with a little admin magic.

In any case, I'm currently listening to Devo - "Come Back Jonee" off their debut album.

-Alex

Akallan

My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Tyberius06

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Kitsune

listening to the radio - they are playing the ever so beautiful opera piece Mon Coeur Souvre A Ta Voix.
~ NAM Team Member