• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

kbieniu7

I waited for your update. How many Kremlins you have build before? :D
Anyway, I think it's the best one - the most cohesive, with small central square, which fits to the river (this park looks quite nice) and nearest avenues. I just think that there shouldn't be a gap near church. It's a big mistake if it is the most secured place in country :D
Other places that caught my eyes are: roundabout (I didn't know that is possible to build it with NWM!) and crossroad of two avenues (you have placed turning piece in wrong way :P).
I like very much your small parks and squares, sometimes with usage diagonal puzzels, looks very nice in my opinion :)

Kamil
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

WC_EEND

I love your W2W useage, it really inspires me for my own MD (which I am still making) :thumbsup:

something I wanted to ask though was wether it was really necessary to be so harsh to Ioan?

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Skimbo

That mosaique shows a fasciateing eastern european styled city.
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

cubby420

kwakelaar

You have made your own kremlin walls, very nice. Now you just need a main gate for the set as well. :)
I really like the triangular square with the roundabout, it looks great with the different streets/avenues meeting at that point.

marsh

Very nice.  :) Kool to see an update again.  ;D

,marsh

Yan077

You're the king of the mosaic Arthur ! Another superb update   &apls

art128

bat - Thank you, bat !

noahclem - thank you very much Noah !

peter007 - Thanks !  :P

MrMAvE94 - Thank, i'm glad you liked the W2Ws..  :P

Terring7 - thank you!  ()stsfd()

kbieniu7 - To be honest, Kamil, i don't know.. maybe ten..  ;D Well actually I think you'll love even more the latest and definitive (almost, need some more towers for the walls) version of my vision of the Kremlin, I built it up on a hill, after all it was made to anticipate the enemy's attacks. About the roundabout, it's not possible actually to make such things with the NWM. I used an eye-candy lot made by Psander5 over the STEX (however ST's in maintenance actually, will provide a link later..) that is ploped in the center of the round about, and make it looks like a three lane one ! And i'm glad you liked my squares, I put a lot of time in making them !  :P

WC_EEND - Wow, i'm very glad I inspired you for your future MD, can't wait to see it, Xander !  :P

Skimbo - Danke skimbo for your nice comment !  :)

cubby420 - Thank you, Andrew !

kwakelaar - See down there for the gate !  ;D Thanks, you reminded me to build it, actually I made up two entrance, one for people and one for cars ! I'm so glad you liked the square too, as I said to Kamil (Kbieniu) I spent a lot of time making them. Thanks for your comment Gjermund !

marsh - hehe, I don't forget to update, don't worry, I just don't have as much time as before (school, girls, black ops xD ).. thanks anyway !

Yan077 - Merci beaucoup, Yann ! c'est flatteur !

kazan -  Shining Diamond

I hope you liked this (almost) special update !  ;)

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Nice work there! I see a custom Kremlin wall :P The W2W district looks cool, too!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

peter007

It is looking very good art.
I like the walls they give a very good feeling for your city

Ricky112233

Hello Art!

I really LOVED the last few updates! It is simply amazing!

-Ricky  :thumbsup:
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Badsim

Hi Arthur ,

Beautiful update , I really love how your MD has turned , finding its way and a striking style . :thumbsup:

Keep on that way ...  &apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

noahclem

Beautiful work!  &apls  The observation tower, football fields, kremlin walls and, well everything really, is just great!

Battlecat

Great update once again!  The walls are particularly striking! 

bat

Fantastic new update there! The night shots are really nice! Also the other pictures are great!
Wonderful work on this update. :thumbsup:

Sciurus

Excellent update my friend, as always I would say! :P &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

RickD

I love the mosaic. Great SC4 pictures, great photos and great design.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

penguin007

Great pics as usaul with a nice industrial feel. I love the riverside stadium as well

Will

kwakelaar

What a dramatic looking update, and I must say the night lighting on the new gates look the part.