• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

Lets have some more power shall we? SM2 Kinetic Wave Energy https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3805

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

fantozzi

Oh...oh...oh... if Jason Statham's fishy friend sees this neat toy ...

Simmer2

Thanks fantozzi.

Here are 2 more releases.

SM2 Old Abandoned Factory https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3807

SM2 U Store It - Self Storage https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3808

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

Here it is.

Note for the ones that do not read descriptions. This is a NON FUNCTIONAL rocket. Therefore IT CAN be placed within city limits if you wish.
It is just a tourist attraction, a display case but made into a functional landmark as suggested by you in previous posts. It provides 12 C$$ jobs. Ticket sellers, cleaners, guides etc etc. No astronauts will be vaulted into space with this stripped down model.

SM2 Saturn V https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3810

Cheers

Simmer2

fantozzi

From Apollo IV to Skylab I (1968 to 1973) and every time it lifted of from Cap Canaveral, 18 miles away, in Titusville (why not Tinitusville?) dozends of windows got burst. That's a heavy piece of mankind's history, Sir.

Thank you.  :thumbsup:

Thank you for the encouraging post in my thread. I would be very glad if you could help me.

If you could render one of your tank props with the BASF branding would be very cool.

Also most of their tanks are white and with black or red letters they recently changed their color scheme because they produce pigments for car finish.

So there are 6 colors to choose from:

This will be the first time I use your pipe system and I'll use it on large scale. I'm keen to it. Hopefully what the "Big Four" are for fashion the BASF will be for your props.

Besides I'm looking for a small to medium sized industrial building with quite some chemical tanks on the (flat) roof. Lately at BASF Ludwigshaften they research how to produce enzyme on a large scale that can decompose plastic parts. So some research buildings (even a litle bit SciFi) would be cool.

But I leave that up to you. One or two BASF branded of your tanks would be already terrific and that's all I would ask for.

Thank ou so much, Nick.

Alan_Waters

This is the first time I can not put "like". At the start of the rocket, all the nearest houses, as well as these beautiful cars and palm trees, will simply burn. With all due respect to the look of the masterpieces - here you are a bit away from realism. Sorry, but this is my opinion.  :(

Simmer2

It's ok Alan, I forgive you because you seem to have not read my lot description.

You are programmed to see the settings and not the actual model. Classical knee jerk reaction.

If this was a CJ then maybe your vote of no confidence would have been valid.

Simmer2

Simmer2

@fantozzi Regarding your suggestion of buildings with tanks on top, look at re purposing my Borden's Dairy buildings. They may suit your needs. You can find them in SM2 Mega Prop Pack Vol2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Long time coming but here they are.

SM2 RRW Spurs and Sidings Vol2 https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3811

Simmer2

Kitsune

Nice sidings ! and Nice Walls !
~ NAM Team Member

PaPa-J

Those walls are really nice looking.  A future release? I hope !!
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

fantozzi

Quote from: Alan_Waters on March 24, 2019, 03:05:10 AM
This is the first time I can not put "like". At the start of the rocket, all the nearest houses, as well as these beautiful cars and palm trees, will simply burn. With all due respect to the look of the masterpieces - here you are a bit away from realism. Sorry, but this is my opinion.  :(

I personally think you have to look on it as a monument, a tourist attraction - not as a usable/used item. Not, as long as you want to recreate florida in late sixties of last century.

But talking about realism this pretty thing was rebuild each time and got burned each time and several remaining parts felt into the sea. And only few of those parts were recovered by this strange Amazon guy.

So what you see you can have in your city only if it's a REPLICA as the real thing burned up everytime mankind reached the moon. It's a museum object - and therefore can fit in every city this way.

Simmer2

Thanks guys!

@Fantozzi Here are a couple of items for the BASF project. The flames are animated.

Simmer2

Alan_Waters

I apologize for inattention. As a tourist attraction this lot is beautiful. Sorry again.  &ops

fantozzi

This is it! Thank you so much.

c.p.

Looks like a great collaboration in the making  :bnn:

Also, those sidings look fantastic. :thumbsup:

fantozzi

Sorry. I'm afraid I can't go at your speed and these days it's becoming hard were to put your eyes first. For a game so often called dead there is really much ongoing in some of the graves ... :D

Those railway sidings need to be watched closely, yesterday I had only a short look on them - there is so much variation. Lots of prop families used, you say? I guess those are those kind of "Simmer2 Action Lots"?  :thumbsup:

Should call you Chuck. You know, for doing the Chuck Norris of batting again.

Simmer2

Thank you Alan Waters

Great to see you back Brian

Thank you fantozzi I replied on your thread  :)

Well here it is, the long awaited RRW mod and Valensky train station.

SM2 RRW HD Rail Bumpers and Props https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3812

SM2 Valensky Train Station https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3813

This concludes the latest lot wave.

Enjoy.

Simmer2

911Diva

Thank You!! &apls &apls great files!

Tyberius06

Oh yeah!
I think we just got one of the most useful mods for the RRW with these bumpers and props T21 MOD. This with all the SM2 sidings and spurs and the RRW bits vol. 1 will give us almost infinite possibilites. Huge yards with out buildings etc... lively rail endings. This mod is a must have for rail lovers.
On my end this MOD (with addition of all the other RRW related SM2 contents) deserves a +1 for sure, because it brings the railway network construction in a much higher level.  &apls &apls &apls

Thank you very much!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thank you very much Tibi and Diva

Tibi :thumbsup:

@Fantozzi Next piece is the Butane Exhaust Facility with triple stack flares.

Simmer2