• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneRanger

I started working on this region when I picked up the game from a few years of absense.
My goal was to fill it with 10M of sims but that would be one large city with not to much nature.  &Thk/(
The main goal now is 5M max and room for forrest and some smaller towns.

Atm I'm trying to camouflage the borders in order to make it hard to guess how many cities I used/build to fill this region.

bat

That region view is looking very nice, LoneRanger! :thumbsup:

BlaZ

Quote from: LoneRanger on August 28, 2007, 10:04:07 AM
I started working on this region when I picked up the game from a few years of absense.
My goal was to fill it with 10M of sims but that would be one large city with not to much nature.  &Thk/(
The main goal now is 5M max and room for forrest and some smaller towns.

Atm I'm trying to camouflage the borders in order to make it hard to guess how many cities I used/build to fill this region.

Wow nicely hidden borders, always try to do hide my borders as well. Its hard work but makes regional view look a lot better.

flame1396

Personally I play for the region view.  :thumbsup:
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Duvad

Here is my Australian city:

In the end I'm aiming for about 300 or 400,000 with most of the new development in the south.

rushman5

Wow, Duvad, I really like the low-density.  I get sick of enless and random skyscrapers :thumbsup:

Toblakai

Well, I've got the CAM installed so there are many skyscrapers in my overview. I do try to blend them with the surroundings. As you can see I've still got some work to do.

Toblakai

Madeira aka Constantina

its really dense yet well planned.   :thumbsup:

bat

Great looking region shot, Duvad!
Fantastic development on that great looking region, Toblakai! :thumbsup:

Giligone

So many great regions! Awesome work everyone.

Here's the latest one of my region.

Toichus Maximus

Palpatine001

I am impressed with the Regional Shots here, most of these are so well organised and planned

So let me show my ad-hoc development of Solaria I have been working on since mid 06

Solaria at 2.51 million Sims and still growing strong

Solaria is still expanding in all directions as the sprawl spreads out away from the Core.
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

rushman5

Looks really cool meldolion, I'd use olympic tree controller to compliment the alpine snow level

bat

Really great pictures of your region, @ all! Wonderful work on it! :thumbsup:

batmans

Quote from: Giligone on October 27, 2007, 12:49:30 PM

WoW!! Looks very realy!!!! amazing!!! and.... I do not know I as rally write, write in polish: To jest poprostu piekne!!! takie realne masakra! xP ok I sorry for it ;)
and I'm presenting my region :)

sebes

Now Giligone: you're not supposed to copy-paste images from Google Earth here and imply that you made them yourself.....

Oh wait - it is made by yourself  ()what()  In that case: you ARE God - must be.

Great job man!  &bis&
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

That is a really nice region shot, batmans!

btw, my 3131th post.

Giligone

Quote from: sebes on November 04, 2007, 08:16:05 AM
Now Giligone: you're not supposed to copy-paste images from Google Earth here and imply that you made them yourself.....

Oh wait - it is made by yourself  ()what()  In that case: you ARE God - must be.

Great job man!  &bis&

Haha, you're too kind! ::)

oldrogue

Well here it my current region...I call it Sutherland...was an NHP map....I appologize for the lack of detail...but the sucker is 11x11 large cities...and hard to see all at once. %confuso

By oldrogue at 2007-12-14 :

Edit : Changed to a 1024 max pic with link to the full image ( click on it ) ~Wouanagaine~
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.