• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

Amazing region GMT! Love how the "small" downtown rises from the big horitzontal.    :)

Links to SC4 websites

GMT

wow... didnt expect that much positive resonance... thanks all for ya feedback  &apls

... really, it is. I swear.

ESTERNOCLEIDOMASTOIDEO

awesome regions everyone! &apls and by the way this my region which still in construction hopely soon reaching 100 000 000 inhabitans which currently is about 8 969 243 inhabitans

size 24 x24 large cities hopefully finished by next year maybe on October not sure and good thing is that i have this tool that helps me build large cities at a highly fast rate worring more in scenery than actually waiting for residences to develop

and a zoom view of one of the financial center far north of the region

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

banditp61

My region of Denver, CO. It's a map of Denver but everything else is based off of the city, still a work in progress as you can tell.

Risu

Based on what I'm shown, so far so good! :)

GMT

Quote from: ESTERNOCLEIDOMASTOIDEO on October 05, 2011, 05:34:22 AM
size 24 x24 large cities hopefully finished by next year maybe on October not sure and good thing is that i have this tool that helps me build large cities at a highly fast rate worring more in scenery than

which tool is that?

... really, it is. I swear.

Risu

SCWTC4

i think i'ts Turbo Mod by CAM.
it's somewhere in the LEX (can't find it now..)
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Swordmaster

ESTERNOCLEIDOMASTOIDEO

Actually the "tool" that I use is a tool that makes all jobs  into homejobs. which means that you don't have to worry of putting commercial places or industrial places to satisfify the demand of jobs for residential. You can like put only residential zones in a full large city and wont need to worry about jobs. And what I do is that I zone all residential with small amount of commercial zones to make it more realistic and I actually worry more in decoration of the city.

here it is the file  :thumbsup:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/22255-rcimulti-modpack-for-sc4-delux-rushhour/

recommend you to read the whole thing carefully to fully understand how is used. and in exchange you would get an awesome prize! &apls

tkirch

Just getting back into SC4 been gone awhile.  After re-downloading everything I wanted and taking close to a month to get the region to where I want, I am ready to go.  Here is a picture of my region that I will be using and going with.

and with some sub-titles for the water ways

I plan on doing a MD, this is called Kennebec Bay

ggzagor

Region: SanFrancisco about 1,400,000 inhabitants. At work since 2003.

Terring7

ggzagor this is a truly epic region &apls &apls &apls &dance &dance &dance
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

kbieniu7

Since 2003? Congratulations, for keeping so old region  &apls  Remember to make backups :P
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

ggzagor

Thanks to all modders, I have always introduced the new changes, in many cases redesigning the entire city. I never felt the desire to start a new region. There are 94 cities in SanFrancisco, organize and manage to always have in positive economic activity is an arduous task.....but very funny!

Thanks  kbieniu7 and Terring7 for your comments!

blade2k5

Quote from: tkirch on October 09, 2011, 01:50:21 PM
Just getting back into SC4 been gone awhile.  After re-downloading everything I wanted and taking close to a month to get the region to where I want, I am ready to go.  Here is a picture of my region that I will be using and going with.

You wouldn't happen to in or near Wisconsin do you?  I noticed a lot of names from Wisconsin on your stunning region.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

tkirch

Blade I live just north of Milwaukee.  So a lot of the names yeah come from that area.  Lack of imagination or just love Wisconsin?

blade2k5

Quote from: tkirch on October 11, 2011, 06:34:06 PM
Blade I live just north of Milwaukee.  So a lot of the names yeah come from that area.  Lack of imagination or just love Wisconsin?

I live just outside of Tomahawk Wisconsin. :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

StegSC

It's been so long since I've started this region, and I've just kept adding onto it so it's quite huge now. I'm proud of it, no cheats at all.

Full size is here:
http://files.myfrogbag.com/p3xrcy/Antioch2.jpg
Find my old CJs at Simtropolis-Link To Profile at ST