• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risu

Wow, look at that! I like your style. 8-)

skyhigh

This is my Work In Progress at the moment...... Still a long, long way to go &Thk/(

Click for Pic http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/407/bunbury26072011.jpg

Picture is to large to post in forum.

art128

Here's the latest region shot I took yesterday!

Click for full res
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ggzagor

Here you can see my region http://ggzagor.deviantart.com/#/d418nvl

Region: SanFrancisco ( p.: 1.400.000)
Main City: LaGrange  ( p.: 380.000)
In total there are 69 cities, many yet to be developed.

The realization of this region began in 2003 and is still in progress.
The longevity of SimCity 4, for those who love build and operate, is infinite. This is thanks to the genius of those who developed the game
and to the many modders to make available, to others for free, their creativity realizing masterpieces.

blade2k5

Here's an updated look at my latest region which now has a population of just under 130,000 and still mainly farming towns/cities.  Still have a lot of tree planting to do yet which takes more time than developing.

Click on the link for a larger image...

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7963/republicofpaeronrc02a.jpg

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Sciurus

Very impressive pic, but I don't know your MD! :P ... well what? Ha, we told me that you haven't one... but why?

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Nice region there, Travis! Can't wait to see if you open an MD someday ...   ::)

Props & Texture Catalog

marsh

Lovely region. The mountains look very jagged.

SeanSC4

My new region. I'm hoping to turn it into a MD. Working on laying down the RHW now.

selles

^ To say that your region looks amazing would be an understatement! The landscape combined with the terrain textures you're using...  :o

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

marsh

SeanSc4: That region looks amazing.  :)

This region I just finished tree-ing and rendering Using Orange's Pyrenean terrain mod & the Missouri Breaks tree controller.

I may make this into a cj, mostly depending on how I grow/build this. Which I currently have not decided.

(click for full-size)

Risu

Oh my cow, that's quite immense. Altho' on the other hand, it's mostly mountains, which generally isn't for building upon.
Generally.

Right? &Thk/(

Oh yeah, and bridges.... You're gonna have fuuun trying to firgure that out.
Unless....

c0rnh0li0

GMT

@ SeanSC4
That's one awesome region... great relief and the terrain mod really adds to the overall awesomeness... can't wait to see it grow some houses &apls

So, since I'm getting asked every now and then what's "coming soon" for like 6 years now - give or take a few - I guess I present a first-time region shot of it:

not that much actually, 2.2 million sims fighting for 3.7 million jobs...
the thing is, this seems to be the revision of v23.1 beta and there's still plenty of work and rework to do. yet another 3 tiles to be cured of the pox and just as I take this picture my eyes spot another few places to be reworked yet again. The hinterland (yes that's english) is basically not even created yet except for some main roadwork, trees forrests and other detailing flora is inexistent aswell...
And I don't even mention what the new NAM/RHW/NWM will do to it, still experimenting on another region  :satisfied:
That's why it's coming soon for soooo long now  $%#Ninj2

Oh, funfact: the downtown area you (most proably don't) see here has been entirely rebuilt 5 times and tweaked another 3 times, number 4 just parked up the driveway...

... really, it is. I swear.

art128

Quote from: GMT on September 21, 2011, 08:50:46 AM

Oh, funfact: the downtown area you (most proably don't) see here has been entirely rebuilt 5 times and tweaked another 3 times, number 4 just parked up the driveway...

I've seen it, we can see the towers rising up from the center of the region. Lovely region, GMT!

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

That's a great region there, GMT. I'd love to see it up close  ;)

Risu

Quote from: Swordmaster on September 21, 2011, 12:07:06 PMThat's a great region there, GMT. I'd love to see it up close  ;)
Yeah well, I'd wanna read the MD and look at all the pretty screenshots. C:

marsh

Amazing region. I can't wait to see your CJ on it. Hope it is soon ;D

Fresh Prince of SC4D

@ GMT -beautiful. Excellent work

@marsh- Is that an upside down San Francisco Bay Area?
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....