• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Quote from: bob56 on July 21, 2009, 04:56:11 PM
nice job. I really like the little 'barrier' islands in the Upper Left Corner. How'd you do that?

I just terraformed and hoped for the best!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

jmdude1

there are some really nice regions here.  this is my region of busan.  its based on the real city of busan, south korea.  i dont remember how i really made this map
but it was from an old thread on simtop. using google earth and a 'how to' from a train simulation website....i think.....its been a while now. anyways, its a fairly
accurate map in my opinion and has great potential.  i forgot to mention, its 8x8 large city tiles.

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

blade2k5

Looks really good jmdude1. :thumbsup:  Oh, and I'll take two lumps... :P

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

superhands

woodb3kmaster, excellent work :thumbsup:  i could and will spend hours just looking at the detail!

-dave

M4346

My testing region "Riversdale" with the town of Pilgrim's Rest in the South and the suburbs of Hillcrest and Kromdraai in the northern parts. Further north the city of Richmond will be developed in the future, as well as more "modern" developments on the eastern side of the river.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000

blade2k5

Wicked map you have there M4346, I like it! :thumbsup:  Nice start to your 'test' region &apls

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

KoV Liberty

A bit of an update on my region...

Old...

New...

Adrian, I miss you man.

calibanX

Here is the current situation over at Monument Valley.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Albus of Garaway

Very nice region, calibanX, and I can tell it will only get better as time continues!

blade2k5

Beautiful region calibanX &apls  Nice job on the tree placement...I can never get it to look right when I do it :P  Nice work &apls

kbieniu7

Great regions. CalibanX, your region looks so realistic due to that, whole is wooded  :thumbsup:

And this is mine. So unfinished  :D

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

blade2k5

It may be unfinished, but with nearly a million residents, you're off to a great start :thumbsup:  Excellent work &apls and thanks for sharing ;D

kbieniu7

Nearly million, yeah, but nearly million with four other cities in region it has 300.000 citzens :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

bob56

nice! I LOVE the segments of finished highway spread around the map. That's really cool.
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

KoV Liberty

Me too. Hope it connects together soon!

Adrian, I miss you man.

Eliteforce

Here's my new region Ilius.  I've been working a lot with erosion and a new technique for lake-shore looks (left corner of map is result).

Click me!

Click me!

It's huge, 8x8 large tiles.  I may upload the bitmap if anyone wants it.  About 235 thousand sims live here, I'm expecting the pop to hit about 2-2.5 million fairly easily.  Will have to start pushing into the mountains at 3-4 million.

KoV Liberty

Heres my most recent one...

Enjoy and don't forget to visit!

Adrian, I miss you man.

Eliteforce

Update: Now Ilius is pushing 520k sims!

Much of this is due to doubling the education levels in my main city.  Within 20 sim years the pop doubled to over 400k.

FrankU

Eliteforce,

Taht is a beautiful map. I am waiting for pictures of how you work with the lakes and shores!