• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 16!

Wonderful region shot there, blade2k5! And fantastic progress!!!
Yours also a fantastic shot and nice work on it, ky72x! :thumbsup:

sebes

Quote from: rooker1 on April 01, 2008, 08:03:45 AM
sebes and cammo2003, those are some very impressive regional shots.  Do you both use the CAM?
Robin  :thumbsup:

Robin - sorry that I did not read your comments before. No, Nieuw Amsterdam is a pre-CAM city. It was started in 2004 already - and I don't dare to open it with CAM installed  %wrd
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bwatterud

My current region dubbed, as of right now, Stormshoe Coast.

This was my first successful foray with the Terraformer, taking one of the smaller Invermere Valley sectional maps, and changing the river into a coastline.  Turned out pretty well, I think. 

Below is my current plan of attack for development. 

Red=CBD/Urban
Green=Suburb
Yellow=Industry
Orange=Small Town/Rural Development
Brownish=Agriculture
Blue=Beach Town

bat

Fantastic region there, bwatterud! And nice plan for the development! :thumbsup:

FrankU

I'd like to show you the next stage of my region that I showed before.
Hopefully now I will be able to embed the picture in the post the way everyone does it....
Yeah it worked!

I am aiming at building a very large port and city (5x5 large tiles). The containerport is finished. The island in the centre will become my oil harbour. The island in the west will become, someday, mu large airport.
Left and right from the river towards the north I plan some smaller scale old town harbours. There is a small marina already.
The rest will be city with suburbs and highrises, who knows. But canals and water will play a large role.

I just build and build. As for now nobody lives here... It's just plopping away.
But I plan to let immigration start soon.

bat

Nice region you have there (!) and nice begin!

penguin007

Just finished and will be part of an MD im going to start

FrankU

Very nice indeed, Penguin!
Beautiful city layout, realistic agriculture around it.
Could it be that your Sims complain about noise from the airport?

sebes

FrankU congratulations with your picture posting  :thumbsup:  And what a nice polder landscape that is going to be ....

bwatterud Interesting region with the snowcapped mountains, the agricultural valley and the sea nearby. I can imagine your regione will grow some great whines!

penguin007 Nice patchwork of farmlands! Looking forward to your MD....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

That's wonderful work on that region! Great work on the city and farm land! :thumbsup:

blade2k5

Wow, some really interesting regions.  They all look fantastic and I like how bwatterud re-terraformed one of the Invermere maps.  Nice work on that :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

ACEfanatic02

@penguin007 - Those farms look rather sparse, given the terrain -- especially around the towns.

Otherwise, beautiful shot.

-ACE
日本語勉強中-最近読んだ本はこちらで見えます。
Python Enthusiast

Pat

thats a great pic there penguin!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heblem

Ive started a new region and it looks pretty well  ;D i hope to do a MD on there  :)

Pat

Heblem that is just WoW!!!!   &apls :thumbsup:  I hope to see your MD on that map soon....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

un1

This is the City of Port Arthur on the region view...

blade2k5

&apls  Awesome region Heblem :thumbsup:  That would make a great map for an MD.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

XiahouDun

This one should look familar to Blade :D

Modified his Falcor region some (still have a few more changes I'd like to make). You can see the formations of 2 small towns in the top left on the lake in the mountains (which I'm going to claim in my MD to be a manmade lake like Lake Meade), and the new port I'm starting to work on at the bottom.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

M4346

My AT LAST completed region (i.e. tree-ified) that I hope to use in a MD in the distant future! :P

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000