• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Hi, I've been using the LEX for almost a year with my computer set to remember the password and messed that up recently. Can I please get a password reset? Thanks!

BarbyW

I have sent you a PM with a new password, noahclem.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

halpmf

Quote from: BarbyW on February 12, 2009, 09:13:59 AM
Make sure you input exactly the same username and password that you used to register. The LEX is case sensitive so you may need to check you have not missed any capital letters.
You account is showing active so I cannot see what might be wrong.

i have been doing so. definitely. it seems like its just the lex that wont allow me to login.

You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Incorrect Login ... Please Check.
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

Click the BACK button in your BROWSER and try again.

Isn't the lex login the same one as the forums? i tried to register using the same email and username but was told it already existed.

BarbyW

Quote from: halpmf on February 13, 2009, 07:22:42 AM
i have been doing so. definitely. it seems like its just the lex that wont allow me to login.

Isn't the lex login the same one as the forums? i tried to register using the same email and username but was told it already existed.

The LEX login is not the same as the forum login although I can see you used the same email address for both. Your LEX account is shown as active so if you cannot log in let me know and I can reset your password and send it by PM.

halpmf

SebGerke

I forgot my password, could a moderator please send me a new one?
Thanks in advance

SebGerke

Fenriz

Hello.

I can't to register in LEX. I get the evil monkey.

I never received the validation mail. Isn't in the junk.

What I can I do?

Sorry for my english.

Thanks.

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account. Welcome to the LEX and enjoy.

ifccnb

Hello I'm having trouble logging into LEX.

thanks

BarbyW

Both of your accounts are active so check that you are using the correct username/password with any capitals placed correctly. For example, aBcd is not the same as Abcd

diamon

Hi

I keep seeing the Monkey when I try to access the LEX.  I've received the activation email and responded.  I can log into the forum, obviously, but never the LEX.

Please can you help me?

Pat

Hi Diamon did you register as for the LEX? If you haven't registed before on the LEX follow this tut here [linkie]

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

diamon

I'm sorry - I'm a numpty.

Thanks for the link - all is well now :)

Pat

hehehe hey its no problem it happens a lot so no need to worry there... Enjoy the JEMs of the LEX!!!  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

max05233157

Hi, I did not recieve the link for activating my LEX account. Can someone help me?

max05233157

diamonddog_74

I'm no longer able to log into LEX. I'm not sure why. I was able to do it yesterday and the day before.

BarbyW

diamonddog_74 - I can see no problems with your account. Check you are typing your correct password and if you need a new pass word let me know and I'll send one via PM.

diamonddog_74

Quote from: BarbyW on March 13, 2009, 12:36:04 AM
diamonddog_74 - I can see no problems with your account. Check you are typing your correct password and if you need a new pass word let me know and I'll send one via PM.

Well, I've always had the browser remember it for me. Anyway, I know what it is and I typed it, but I still only get the monkey. I'm able to log onto here, and it's the same password. So I don't know what happened.