• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Open Letter to the Goddess

Started by Diggis, September 04, 2007, 05:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

After getting my laptop up and running again, and reinstalling my plugins, including the CAM, and all of goobers stuff, I was finally able to play again, and while putting together a test city for the SAM I marvelled at how beautiful my industrial areas looked, and how varied my commercial areas were.  A few queries later and I realised how much content in my cities has passed through the skilled LE of the goddess.

Added to this is the amazing knowledge and polite manner with which she answers every stupid question we can throw at here.

So I just wanted to take this opportunity to publicly thank the Goddess for everything she has done for this community, and everything further she is doing.

I tried to give you extra Aura, but there is a limit on frequency with which we can add it.  $%Grinno$%

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

rooker1

I also think she is absolutley amazing and sometimes wander where we might be without her.  Actually, lets not do that, it is too dreadful to think of. 
Anyways, I also thank you from the bottom of my heart and greatly appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for this game and keeping it so alive.
&apls

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

BarbyW

Please stop this, guys, or I'll be getting a big head ;D
Thanks for the thanks as I really do appreciate it and it sure beats getting mud thrown about dependencies :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

RippleJet

Quote from: BarbyW on September 04, 2007, 07:48:29 AM
Please stop this, guys, or I'll be getting a big head ;D

But you deserve it, Barby! :)

()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower()

vester

I second RippleJet. You do deserve it!

()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower() ()flower()

snorrelli

Hear, hear!  &apls

And some karma too... :thumbsup:
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

BigSlark

Three Cheers for Barby! Without her, we'd have terrible looking lots without working queries!
&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance

BarbyW

You do realise that Colyn will have a field day smiting me at every turn after this. :-[ :'(
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Diggis

We'll stop him at every turn.   :P

mattb325

YES! A huge thankyou Barby for everything you've done for this game over the years &dance &bis& &dance

kimcar

Thank you for everythings you do for us and for some other forum too.

callagrafx

ta  :thumbsup:

Well, when you've said "thank you" as many times as i have to barby...
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Gaston

I too must join in with this illustrious group and offer up my sincerest thanks as well.     You have ALWAYS either answered or found someone who could answer even my most noob questions.     Even after I could no longer be considered a noob but still had noob-like questions.     There is no possible way to express how much we appreciate everything you do.    You are an angel.
:wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings:

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Pat

you truly deserve these Barby for all your hard work!!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie