• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Arlington Bay - Update:"Along Airport-Expressway"

Started by ManuelR, November 11, 2009, 02:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwakelaar

Congratulations, and a lovely update. I can only agree with the others your pictures look very fresh.

ManuelR

Replies:

joelyboy911: Thanks, Yeah you're right, that's the problem if you have always too much R$$$ demand. :D Actually my R$ and R$$$ are over 6000 and R$$ -6000  &mmm.

ecoba, GreekMan, Battlecat, Sciurius, sumwonyuno, Tomas Neto, Earth quake, kwakelaar: Thank you all very much for the comments and wishes. :thumbsup: :)

Fabian93: Thank you. Hehe I guess this "high definition" is 20% stronger contrast I always edit them this way. I think the normal Simcity looks like a bit too grey.

Some more pictures of Arlington-Mesa suburbs. This time I show you some more industrial and commercial neighbourhoods. ;)

Tomas Neto

Fantastic industrial and commercial neighbourhoods!!! You built very well each one of the areas!!!  :thumbsup:

Earth quake

Splendid Industrial and commercial aera Manuel. &apls
Your suburbs as usual wonderfull.

kwakelaar

Those poor sims living in that house next to the interchange, I really hope they have some good sound insulation. ;)
Another nice looking update you have made for us. Both your commercial and industrial area are very well put together. I like the images with the trains and tracks and the parking next to them, a nice way to make some distance without loosing any space.

Sciurus

Waow, wonderful suburb, as always! :o
I really like parkings, near the sport field, where did you find it please? ()what()

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Ennedi

Great pictures Manuel!  &apls. Everything is very well thought and put together. Both your commercial and industrial areas look fresh and colorful but still very realistic. I also like your railways and highways!

Adam  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Connor

Great update. Great choice of BATs and the photoshopping makes it look fantastic. I really liked the rail in the indsutry area.

ecoba

Wow, your work just keeps blowing me away! I like your choice of BATs for the area we saw today, they blend well together. I also liked seeing some of that heavy rail!

Ethan

pete3d

he,

sehr gut arbeit hier.
very nice work here.

kannst du mir sagen was das für ein blaues gebäude ist auf bild 3? wo gibts das denn?
can you tell me what this blue building is on picture 3? where to find it?

grüße in die schweiz
greetz to switzerland

pete

Nardo69

Congrats on the OSITM!

Should've come earlier though - missed some really nice urban areas of all kind! ;)

Oh, and recently I even saw some railway stuff!  ;)

Take care

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Nomadic

I love these suburbs, great MD overall!!!  &apls

Battlecat

Very nice indeed!  Love the railyards!

GreekMan

wow simply stunning work and quality
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

Schulmanator

Looks great - realistic and very well detailed. Good job  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

ManuelR

Replies:

Tomas Neto, Earth quake, Ennedi, Connor, ecoba, Nomadic, Battlecat, GreekMan, Schulmanator: Thank you guys all very much for the nice comments! :thumbsup: :)

kwakellaar: Thanks, yeah you're right they really have a hard live living that near the interstate  :P. I was in LA in summer 08 and I saw alot of building even more near of big freeways - a bit of a shock for mid-europeans I guess.  :D

Sciurus: Thank you. These parking Lots are from ST they are called Industrial Parking Lots but I don't know who made them. I actually can't find them again on STEX, the search has somehow been renewed... sorry. &mmm

pete3d: Thanks, the building you asked for is MAXIS ;). ( Das hellblaue Gebäude ist MAXIS I-HT$$$). Gruss

Nardo69: Thanks! Hehe but don't expect too much now, there will be probably a railway-pause.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Some more pictures later this week...;)

calibanX

Your railyard looks great Manuel. I think those industrial buildings and warehouses go very well with the rail too.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Sciurus

Ok for parkings ;) I'l search them when I'll have time. But thanks! :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

ManuelR

Replies:

calibanX: Thank you very much. :)

Sciurus: I'm sorry I coulnd't help you more, but since the STEX search has changed I won't find my things again...  &mmm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

No real update now but some teasers. ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

more comin' soon...

Battlecat

Well that's a very nice looking teaser!  I like how your stream turned out!