• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

droric

I can't seem to login.  I get another dialogue box to login after i try the first time.

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

Jmouse

OhioHawk

I for some strange reason can not sign into the lex at all.  I could about 2 weeks or so ago. but after I reformatted my laptop, I cant seem to sign into it.  here ws fine, Lex... not so much. 

Thanks IN advance,  Ray

Jmouse

GreenCity90

Hi everybody! These are my first steps into SC4 world. I'm glad to be here but I'm afraid I'm having problems with the activation of the account for the LEX... I did everything but I haven't received the confirmation e-mail, so when I try to sign in it obviously says my account is not activated and I have to check my mail. But there's nothing in my mail! Can someone help me? Thanks  ;)

Jmouse

GreenCity90, I have located your account and manually activated it for you. Please log into the LEX and make sure it works now.

GreenCity90

Pat

Hey there Joan, I need your help please.... Can I have a new PW for the Lex?  Thank a million ~ Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Welcome back, Pat. I've missed you. Just send me a PM which includes your LEX username and the password you want to use.

Pat

Thank you Joan will do that right now, Ive been soo busy this past year not even funny at all... Missed you as well and my family here!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Liquidsnake

I tried to reset my password but I didn't get the e-mail.

minnie

Greetings! I've totally messed up my log in for the forum and the LEX. I need a new username and password, I think. I tried to reset but it didn't work. Sorry for the mess  ()sad() and most grateful for help
Minnie

AZTiger98

I don't know if I have a password for this site or not - I just tried to register, but I never received an activation email.  It shows me in the members section, but says my account isn't activated.  Need password for site, please.

Jmouse

LiquidSnake and Minnie, I have sent PMs to both of you. AZTiger98, I have manually activated your LEX account so try logging in to make sure it works for you now.

nasica

I forget my password for my user "nasica" and I donĀ“t have receive tne mail to active a new password.

Thank yo:

It is not a good idea to show your email in a public forum, so I have removed it. -JMS

Jmouse

mleone13

I seem to be having trouble accessing the LEX... although I should mention I've had quite a few SC4dev tabs open for some days now trying to gather CAMeLOTs.  I receive an "internal error" message when trying to login from SC4dev.  I get this message when I tried to load a specific target from the Dependencies List:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User jeronij_lex already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'jeronij'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 13
DB Connection Failure

I closed all browsers and re-logged but still a nogo.  Hope this isn't a big deal, but thanks for your help in advance!

Jack_wilds

having issues logging on to the LEX...

keep getting "An internal error occurred in the server. Please try again later" in flashing red

is the LEX down for work?

THX for any clarification

Jmouse

There appears to be a problem with the LEX software because I can't log in either. We will have to wait until someone discovers the problem and fixes it.