• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

dpraptor

Hi My username is dpraptor.

I signed up for registration, and waited over a week for the activation email. After that I went back to the site to get another activation email, which it said it sent. I waited another 4-5 days, and nothing. So I tried to log in, and the login said I was not activated.
Then about a week later, or today, I tried to get the activation again, and I tried both with my email address and username, and it says I do not exist.
So I tried to register again, but it tells me that my email is already registered!! So I try to log in, and I get the "That username does not exist" message.........

Would greatly appreciate any help, as many dependencies I need are on the LEX server!

Thank you!

Jmouse

I have manually activated your account. Please log into the LEX and make sure it works for you.

dpraptor

Hi!  Thank you! It works, no problems logging in!!  ;D

Gaston

My PC got fried in August of last year and I just now replaced it.   I can't access the LEX, and I'm gonna have to replace everything.    :'(   Hope you can help.   
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Montfort-Hawk

Hi,

Can I get a password reset as well > Thx a lot  :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Furious George

I have forgotten my LEX password after a vacation from SimCity.  (Looks like I'm not the only one.)  Can I reset my password?  Username:Furious George

To the administrators:  Thanks for all your tireless work to make this site run so well.

Jmouse

tahill79

I cant gain access to the LEX.  Tried my password and all I'm getting is the KONG. lol.  help???

Jmouse

Synthael

I've been inactive on these forums and LEX for some time, and now when I try to login to LEX, getting the incorrect login message every time, although I'm sure I typed the correct pass.

Thanks for the help.  ;)

Jmouse

unit2981

I can't login, even though I know I used the right password.

Unit
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

Jmouse

rashling

hi can't login to the lex - everything else is ok! username rashling

Jmouse

kicaj

Jmouse

DanielCC23

Hi, my username is Dacc2399 and my email is xxxxxxxxxx but I can't access the LEX because there isn't a button for password reset and I forgot my password. It would be a great help if you can reset it. Thanx. :D

EDIT: Moderator Comment "Have deleted email address from public forum"